Chapter 33

Another Face of Mine

During the weekend, Minhee received a call from Lina.

“Minhee!” Lina exclaimed.

“Well hi Lina, what’s up?”

“Do you have a date for the dance?” Line asked and Minhee groaned at her question.

Lina was excited for the dance but Minhee was not.  Lina told her that it was an awesome dance, not those ish dances like the ones in middle school.  There were no teachers, only security guards.  Also, Lina had said the dance was kind of like a club.

“Nope, I don’t. I don’t even have a date.”

“Well, this girl does!”

“Who!?”

“Kai!”

They both screamed into the phone.

“Oh my gosh! I am happy for you!”

“Thanks”

“Did he ask you out or did you?”

“He did”

“Whoa Lina, look at you getting the cuties” She said and Lina laughed.

 “Please come to the dance Lina! I don’t want you to be home on a Friday night all alone while I am having fun”

“Hmm…”

“Please come! Please!”

“Oh alright.  I have a dress in my closet so I’ll go”

“Yay! And guess what happened?”

“What?”

“Taemin and Sulli broke up”

 

--- Meanwhile ---

Sulli carefully walked into the school building.  She passed the security guards.  Sulli walked upstairs.  She walked slowly so her footsteps would not make so much noise.  She kept on walking until she reached the principal’s office.

Sulli took out her key from her pocket and unlocked the Principal’s office.  She smirked when the door finally opened and she went inside his office.  Sulli closed the door behind her and walked over to the file cabinet.

Sulli went to the cabinet with the student’s files.  She kept looking for Minhee’s name in the ‘Kim’ section.  When Sulli finally found her file, she held in her breath.

Sulli carefully took the folder out and opened it.  Her eyes widened and took pictures of what was inside the folder with her phone.  Sulli then put the file back in its’ correct place, closed the cabinet, and walked out of the office.

When she was out of the school building, she took out her phone and called Hana, her best friend.

“Hello?” Hana said.

“Hey Hana, you know what happened on Friday?”

“No, what?”

“I saw Taemin and Minhee hold hands and kiss”

“Really?”

“Yeah and you know what I have now?”

“Oh gosh, what?”

“Minhee’s old picture before she had plastic surgery”