Chapter 32

Another Face of Mine

On Friday, Taemin finally talked.  Minhee was suspicious of Taemin acting this way.  Whenever Taemin was frustrated, he will keep quiet until someone asks him ‘What’s wrong?’ but Minhee did not do that.  Minhee had decided to keep quiet too.

“Let’s play the piano” Taemin suggested.

Minhee looked up from her book and smiled, “Sure”.

They sat on the bench, but this time Taemin was much closer to her.

Before she said anything, Taemin touched her hair.

“Girls have soft hair” Taemin whispered.

Minhee blushed and felt uncomfortable but she liked it though.

“Thanks, I think”

Taemin kept touching her hair and stopped.  Then he slowly caressed Minhee’s cheek with his finger.

“You have nice skin Minhee”

“T-thank you” She stuttered.

Minhee did not move a single muscle.  All her muscles were stiffening until Taemin stopped touching her soft cheek.

“I am going to get my cast off this weekend” He said.

“Really?”

“Yes”

“Wow, this week went by fast”

“Yeah” He agreed.

Minhee began to press random keys with one of her hands.  Taemin stared at her hand and grabbed it.  He intertwined his fingers with Minhee’s.  Her heart was pounding really fast that she was afraid that Taemin could hear her heart beating. 

Minhee looked at him surprised but he smiled at her.  He leaned closer and left a soft kiss on her cheek.

 

 

------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! I just wanted you guys to know that thank you soo much!!! I reached 1,000 views!!!Saranghaeyo!!! Also, there are a few chapters left...