Chapter 27

Another Face of Mine

 

The next day, Minhee ended up going to the music room afterschool.  Taemin wanted to study for his test in the library during lunch so he thought of going to the classroom afterschool.  Of course, she agreed to this idea.  Now, they were walking into the music room. 

They put their book bags aside and immediately sat on the bench.

“Can you play another song for me?” Taemin asked her.

“Okay” Minhee closed her eyes to imagine that no one was there, only her.  She was really shy when it came to playing the piano.

Before she began to play, Minhee bit her lip.

“What’s wrong?” Taemin said.

“I umm can’t see the keys”

Taemin smiled at her comment.  He slowly grabbed Minhee’s soft fingers and carefully placed them on the key.

“Is that good?”

“Yes”

“Okay, now start”

Minhee nodded and pressed on the keys.  She slowly pressed on the keys a first but later on, she played a short song.

Minhee opened her eyes and saw Taemin smiling.

“You liked it?” She asked.

“Yeah but I have some tips for you”

“What?”

“Give me your hands”

When he got a hold of Minhee’s hands, he made her finger press on a key.

“Instead of this one, use this one” Taemin pressed on a different key.

“Thanks”

“Oh! And instead of this one, use that one” He showed her with her other finger, “Try it”

He let go of her fingers and let her play the song over again.

“That sounded much better than last time” Minhee told him.

“See? I told you” He said and she smiled.