Chapter 18

Another Face of Mine

 

“Smile” was the words Minhee read when she saw the poster on the wall.

“You should” Taemin said.

“I should what?” Minhee asked.

“Smile”

Minhee raised an eyebrow, “You do not tell me what to do”

“Hey! I was just saying”

Minhee rolled her eyes. How can this guy be more annoying? Minhee just kept on walking to their next class.

“Why are you so moody?” Taemin questioned out of nowhere.

Taemin was actually scared to say that out loud since he knew Minhee would instantly attack him with her strong words.

“Me?”

“Yeah you”

“I am not” Minhee declared.

“Oh really?”

Minhee nodded “Yeah”

“How come you are always so depressed and you have an attitude?”

“First, I am tired and I study real hard core.  Second, I only have an attitude towards you”

“Why towards me?  I’ve done nothing to you!”

“Oh yes you have!”

“Like what?”

“Like-“ Minhee shut before she spilled anything out.  She did not want to say that he left her and never came back, like he had promised he would.

Instead Minhee said “Never mind”.

“Ha! I thought so”

“Whatever” She scoffed.

“If I am not mean to you, might as well you be nice to me back”

“I don’t think I will” She informed him.

“Why not?”

“We’re only going to be together for two or three months and we will both carry on with our lives after you take that thing off so there is no point of being nice to you”

Taemin pouted “You’re kind of right”

“See?”

‘Just like our friendship’ She thought, ‘only for a while we were best friends but then you went away’.