Chapter 19

Another Face of Mine

 

Minhee smiled when she got her test back from Mr. Hwang.  She had gotten another 100. On the other hand, Taemin had a score of 83.

“I would’ve gotten a higher grade if you were still tutoring me” Taemin told her when they were out of the classroom.

She rolled her eyes, “Even if you haven’t had me as your tutor, you could have still gotten a high grade”

“No I wouldn’t”

“Yes you would”

Taemin stopped and looked at her, “Then tell me, how can I get a higher grade?”

“You just have to think you can and say you can.  If you think and say this, it will come true.  Also, you can get it by studying a lot, like me”

“I’m not sure that things work out that way”

“Yes they do actually.  If you wish for something, the universe will attract it to you”

“Has this ever worked on you?”

“Fortunately, yes”

“For what?”

Minhee bit her lip, “Something”

“Like what?”

“It was just something” She said, “So, are you having trouble in any other classes?”

“Nope”

Minhee nodded at him and they both continued walking in the empty hallway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sulli” Taemin said, “You know it’s hard to be walking in the stores with these”

Sulli stopped and turned around “But Taemin, I can’t go shopping without you!  I’m very happy when you’re around me.”

Sulli smiled and she put on some puppy dog eyes for him, “You are my boyfriend, right?”

Taemin blushed and nodded, “I am your boyfriend”

“Good! Now come on! There are things on sale”

Taemin sighed.  Taemin wanted to grunt but that would be rude.  He liked spending time with his girlfriend.  Sulli was really pretty and nice, sometimes, but the dates they would go on, they would only do things Sulli only likes, not Taemin.

“Why are you frowning?” Sulli asked him.  She was holding some cute ulzzang glasses.

“I am not”

“Yeah, you are”

“Sulli, I’m smiling now, happy?”  Taemin gave her a quick smile.

“Why are you like this!” Sulli demanded.

“Like what?”

“Ugh! Never mind” Sulli rolled her eyes and paid back attention to the items on the shelf.

This time, Taemin grunted. 'Why is she giving me a hard time? Jeez'

'Why is he so moody?' Sulli thought.