Chapter 16

Another Face of Mine

 

After the last bell rang, Minhee went to pick up her books and headed to the math classroom.

As always, she saw Sulli with her gang and Minhee sat in her precious window seat.

“Hey Minhee” Lina said and sat beside her.

“Hey”

“I heard about you and Taemin”

“Yeah, I’m his helper”

“How is it to be with Taemin?” Lina was expecting some interesting details on the most wanted to be dated boy but Minhee informed her that he’s nice and that’s all, nothing more than that.

 

 

After math club, the two girls went to ‘Cream Shop’, the ice-cream store.

The store was filled with teenagers.  The shop was light blue and had cute decorations.

Both of them sat in the table with their ice cream in their hands.

They continued eating their ice cream in peace until the talking had stopped when someone had come in.

“Ugh” She murmured under her breath.

Taemin was with Onew.  Onew was helping the maknae out.

When Taemin was passing by Minhee’s table, he smiled at her and continued walking.

She rolled her eyes and ate another dip from her vanilla ice cream.

Lina stared at her with disbelief.

“Minhee!” Lina hissed.

“Yes?”

“He smiled at you!” Minhee just shrugged.

“Wow, you must really not like him, don’t you?”

Minhee nodded with a smile and ate her delicious frozen yogurt.