Chapter 15

Another Face of Mine

 

They were at the meeting room and they were bored.

When the other students found out about the news, the attention was on Minhee again.  Students thought how lucky she was to always be next to Taemin.  As for Minhee, she did not enjoy helping the boy out.  He whined and whined.

After a day or two, Taemin had stopped and Minhee was certainly relieved.

They both were not very close, not even friends!  It is not like they hated each other or anything like that, they were just partners, but it changed very soon.

Minhee only walked with Taemin on that other day, and then he always got picked up.

“Dad!” She shouted when she got into her house.

“Here” Mr. Kim said from the living room.

The girl quickly walked and sat in the sofa.

“You seem to be a bit tired these days” Mr. Kim commented.

“Yeah, I have been busy”

“How come?”

“Well…” Minhee had not told her dad about this helper thingy.  “It’s that I am someone‘s helper”

“Who and for what?”

“A boy injured his leg so I carry his books around since he is now on crutches”

“Who’s this boy?”

“Taemin”

Mr. Kim stopped looking at the television and looked at his daughter. “Lee Taemin?”

“Yes dad”

“Does he know who you are?” He questioned.

“No”

“Well, isn’t this interesting” Mr. Kim said and they both continued to see the TV.