Chapter 28

Another Face of Mine

Before Taemin went home, Minhee reminded him that she would not be at school tomorrow.

“Why?” He asked.

“I am going to visit my mother’s grave” Minhee informed him.

 

Taemin spent the whole day in the meeting room since Minhee was not there to help him out and all the other girls in his class were too shy to help him.

During lunch, he went to Mr. Hwang’s classroom by himself.  Luckily for him, the teacher was there.  Usually, Mr. Hwang would be busy eating at the teacher’s lounge but since he had the students take a test, he was busy grading papers.

Taemin knocked on the open door and Mr. Hwang looked up.

“Hello teacher, sorry for interrupting you” Taemin said.

“It’s alright, come in”

Mr. Hwang got up to help out Taemin sit in a desk.

“It has been quite a long time since we’ve talked in private” The teacher said when he sat back down.

“Yes”

“So something must have happened”

“Well, it’s about Minhee”

“Yes? What about her?”

“She reminds me of my best friend” Taemin told him.

“The one you loved?”

“I still love her Mr. Hwang, and yes, her”

“How does Minhee remind you of your best friend?”

“For starters, they got the exact same name”

“That’s strange”

“Yeah” The student nodded, “Also, they both have the same things in common”

“Like what?”

“What they like, music, same looking dad, and same personality” Taemin explained.

“How’s Minhee’s personality the same as your best friend?”

“They are funny, sometimes quiet, and shy” Taemin said and the teacher nodded.

‘He is going to find out soon’ Mr. Hwang thought, ‘I am glad my plan is working for them to be back together again’.

“And Mr. Hwang?” He murmured.

“Yes?”

“I feel like I… I met her already”

“Who? Minhee?” Mr. Hwang asked.

“Yes”

“Taemin, here is some piece of advice” Mr. Hwang said, “Do not get mad when you find out their true identity, instead be happy you have finally found them”.

Taemin looked at him confused at first but then, he nodded.

“Okay” Taemin smiled, “I will”