Chapter 33: That Day

What Were the Odds?

 

Kyuhyun didn’t respond but he looked at me straight in the eye. “What if I will? What will you do?”

 

“Yah… Just tell me… Are you?” I was persistent but still he didn’t answer. Instead, he looked me straight in the eyes and covered my hand with his. “If that day comes, don’t cry…” he simply said as he squeezed a smile and the ignition.

 

I didn’t know what to think at that very moment. I don’t think that smile of his was telling me the whole story. I don’t want to think about anything at all as well. All I could think for now was his eyes, his smile, and his presence at this very moment. But something inside me tells that there’s something wrong.

 

We drove through the highways of Seoul quietly. The sky darkened a while ago and right now, it was all peach black with small pecks of white snow falling from above. The busy streets were covered with thin snow and people along the streets were covered with warm sweaters and cozy looking clothes.  

 

“You’re gonna loose someone soon…”

 

“Someone whose heart is very caring towards you will leave you. Someone who loves you and you love dearly. “

 

This day is sure tiring… Not to mention freaky… I shrugged as I forced myself to forget the ‘fortune’ earlier. IF Kyuhyun was to leave me, why now? When I already know how I feel towards him. I just don’t really get it. And besides, what if Taeyeon-unnie is the one to leave? What if she got accepted in one of her auditions and has to leave for show business soon? Yeah… That’s right… Unnie will be accepted and will leave me. I watched as my hope rose at the thought. Kyuhyun was still silent.

 

I got my phone and saw Yuri’s message asking me where I am. I simply replied “at home”. With that, I closed my phone just before closing my eyes and letting my min slip through my dream world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Hi guys! I really thought about this chapter but it seems like it's nothing special... Pretty lame if you ask me :) Well, this chapter was written in such short notice so please forgive me if it didn't turn out well. Mianhae -.- Anyways, I started a new story, it's gonna be a collection of one-shots about Girl's Generation Members :) please support it as well.

And as for this fic, I want you guys to know how much I appreciate your efforts in reading, commenting and subscribing ^^ Thank you sooooo much! :) Once again, Enjoy this chapter and leave your thoughts on the comment box :-P