Chapter 18: Confession

What Were the Odds?

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I WAS WORRIED! EVEN YOUR FRIENDS DON’T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?! WHERE WERE YOU HUH?! YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST CALLED ME OR THEM! GOSH THIS GIRL!” a color of red brushed at Kyuhyun’s face. But it wasn’t blushing though. He was obviously angry at me. VERY MUCH.

 

I was left speechless after seeing the worried yet angry face of Kyuhyun. I was about to say something when I saw his eyes. It was almost tearing up. “Kyu… I’m so sorry…” He sat on the floor ready to hear my explanation.

 

My eyes wear irresistible from small drops if tear as well. I looked down and wiped the tear away but it kept on pushing through. Sooyoung… What did you do… He… He is the only one you can count on right now… Don’t hurt him… a voice inside me said.

 

I stood there dumbfounded and the next thing I knew, Kyuhyun was standing in front of me giving his lip a slight curve. He was about to chuckle when he noticed the water in my eyes. Instead of sympathy, he laughed at me mischievously. “You were actually THAT worried weren’t you?” he smiled at the emphasis of the word that.

 

I gave him a stare and stomped on his feet. I looked away but my body seemed to be please at the position- me standing beside him. I felt his warm hands touch my face to wipe off the tears. He gave out a small chuckle again. Damn those chuckles! So darn cute. I whispered to myself. I was caught off guard when he cut me off.

 

“I like you Sooyoung…”

 

I prevented my eyes from meeting his but I still couldn’t prevent the blood from rushing to my cheeks. I stepped away from him and began fanning myself. “Isn’t it hot?”

 

He smiled and stepped closer again to me. “I don’t know, maybe it’s you…”

 

“STOP IT!” I warned him, preventing him to see my red face. He didn’t listen (as usual) and continued to me. “Stop it please! Stop it! You’re making me more and more confused! Stop making me like you more!!!” I covered my mouth after what I have just said. He didn’t move an inch after hearing me say that thing. He stood there as if he heard nothing. As if he wanted me to continue.

 

“STOP IT OKAY! YOU’RE MAKING ME NUTS! I MEAN! I DON’T EVEN LIKE YOU TO BEGIN WITH!” I shouted at him cursing him with every word. Why did he even show up? I can’t believe this!

 

The time seemed to stop when he hugged me tightly. My eyes widened as he tightened the hug even more. “I don’t care… I don’t care if you don’t like me! As long as I could protect you and make you happy! I’m already fine with that…”

 

At that position, at the moment, I finally made a decision.

 

I can now stop lying to myself. I guess it’s time to face reality and destiny… well at least if it is destiny. I am putting my heart on the line.

 

I can now say these words out loud.

 

 

“I like you too… Cho Kyuhyun…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Yeah! Soo finally confessed! weee!~ anyways, my exam is still on august but your prayers would be a really good boost for my review! It's for my college thing soo, yeah... Thank you again and this chapter is kind of special.... I hope you noticed^^ haha