chpt.02

Looks Like Love

Sulli’s POV

 

“Ah, I am so tired! Sulli, you really overwork me” the senior solo model Kangta said. He massaged his neck. 

“Ya! I stayed up all night to develop the concept for the Spring show! Don’t complain”

Sulli went over to help massage Kangta’s back. He indicated to Sulli the places that were sore. 

“What will be the concept for the Spring show?”

Jonghyun tugged lightly on Sulli’s shirt.

“You’ll find out at tomorrow’s meeting. Right now, we should prepare to rehearse. Representatives from department stores will be at the private show to see which items they want to stock their shops with"

 

Sulli then noticed Key at the entrance with the department’s new model.

Choi Minho.

The famous charismatic SM heartbreaker who charms women with just a smile, the guy who broke Krystal’s heart….

Sulli remembered all the days her best friend had cried on her shoulder because Minho told her sweet words but didn't stay with her for even a week before he started dating Yuri.

Now, he was the new model for SM Menswear, which meant more work for Sulli. As the creative manager, she would be the one to prepare him for his professional debut. She would have to stay up tonight to arrange his clothes for tomorrow's show. 

I must take care of him no matter how much of a playboy he is. I have to do my job right. Fighting!

 

She waved to Key and walked over to introduce herself to Minho.

“Hello, I’m Sulli! I will be your stylist for the next few weeks”

Sulli kindly reached out her hand.

Minho shook it hesitantly, holding it a moment too long, as if he was testing its weight.

When he finally let go, Sulli missed the warmth of his hand, which somehow made her feel safe and protected. She smirked slightly.

So this is the handshake of a playboy... 

 

“I know it is your first day, but you will be featured in the show tomorrow so you should rehearse with us. After the rehearsal, please stay a while so that I can get your measurements and tailor the clothes"

Sulli bowed and then left for backstage.

 

After checking the line-up for rehearsal, she went to help the staff.

As usual, everything was hectic. She started fixing the ties and straightening the shirts on all the models.

 

Then, she noticed that a make-up artist was starting to apply foundation on Minho's face. 

“No, you're doing it wrong”

Sulli hurried over.

“His face is too dark for this shade. And you have to cover the bags under his eyes"

She leaned over as the make-up artist backed away.  

“Hold still, okay?” she said to Minho. 

Sulli started to wipe the make-up gently from his face, dabbing gently at his strong cheekbones. 

His face is so handsome...

 

She moved closer to his face to look more carefully.

Something about his face was so tender, even though he was regarded as one of the most masculine models in the agency.

“Close your eyes” Sulli whispered close to his ear.

He felt her warm breath and smelled the lavender in her hair, as he closed his eyes slowly.

She dabbed lightly at his eyelids and blew the make-up powder gently from his eyelashes. Then she turned his face towards her and used her finger to rub moisturizer onto his face.

“Aish, how are you a model? You may be tall, but your skin is so dark and rough” Sulli said.

“I was never planning to be a model… I like to go outside into the sun and play sports" 

Minho was certainly interesting. Most of the SM models were pretty and vain. They cared about their looks and rarely participated in rough sports.

 

"Sleep well and moisturize under your eyes, okay?"

Sulli lightly spread moisturizer under his closed eyes. 

“All done”

Sulli finally sent Minho off to get dressed.

 

She then went to get everyone ready, lining the models up.

“Myungsoo and Key, over here, then Heechul behind Key. Minho, you are after Heechul! Palli, get in line!”

The director and review board were in the audience, whispering to each other.

“Cue music"

“Cue lighting”

“Kangta, you're up first”

Thus, the rehearsal started.

 

“Sulli, did you change this shirt?” Heechul whispered while they were backstage.

He pointed to the pocket of his shirt.

“Ne. It was too common. I wanted to make it more interesting, so I stitched in the floral part. A piece of clothing is boring if it is completely masculine. It needs a touch of the feminine to soften it a bit"

“Just like a man needs the touch of a woman, right?” Heechul said.

He sounded flirtatious but Sulli knew he was just joking. She smiled and kissed her godbrother’s cheek. Then, she brushed his shoulder gently to cue him to go up.

 

Minho, who was behind Heechul, suddenly had a dark expression. His eyes stared coldly at the runway.

He continued to stand there even as Heechul exited the stage.

“Minho-sshi! Go!” Sulli said.

His eyes slowly focused on Sulli. She put her hand on his back to get his attention.

“It’s your turn!”

His eyes widened as he realized that it was his cue.

He instantly began to walk effortlessly on the runway with an enviable poise and confidence.

 

Ah, so even if he loves sports, he is a natural modelNot a single person can take their eyes off of him.

 

--

quick update. enjoy! let me know how it is!