chpt.04

Looks Like Love

Minho’s POV

 

Minho woke up just as the sun was rising. 

Did I fall asleep here?

Suddenly, Sulli came into the studio, wearing nothing but a long men’s shirt that went to her knees. She had spent the night working at the studio, so she had changed into more loose comfortable clothes that were easy to move around in. 

She raised her arms to stretch out her entire body and yawned.

Minho’s eyes were not fully open, but he could see the smooth whiteness of her long legs. His head shot up immediately.

“Oh no, Minho! You are awake?”

Sulli gasped. The clothes she had been wearing yesterday were already buried under a pile of shirts she was arranging, so she immediately grabbed the first pair of shorts she saw. 

“Did I fall asleep here?” Minho asked.

Sulli nodded. Minho never found anyone so beautiful and so adorable at the same time. She looked so small in the large shirt, Minho wanted to wrap her up in his arms.

“Aish, these aren’t even my shorts. I need to go home and change…”

Sulli pouted, tugging at the bottom of the tiny shorts she was wearing. They were tiny silk shorts edged with lace..... 

Minho could still see her long legs. The lacy shorts only made them more seductive. He instantly looked away. 

“I bet that’s not your shirt either. gujil gujil" Minho said. 

Sulli stuck out her tongue.

“It’s a shirt I arranged myself... I work for Menswear, after all”

 

Minho thought of all the models he’d dated. They were beautiful, of course, but they knew they were beautiful. Maintaining that beauty was the most important thing to them. Everything was about their image.  

But there was never a girl Minho liked to look at more than Sulli. She was effortlessly beautiful, like she didn’t even know her own beauty. Even early in the morning, wearing a simple shirt that hid all her curves, Sulli was so lovely. A lovely dongsaeng…

 

“I just finished preparing the clothes you’ll wear for the show today. Why don’t you try them on?” Sulli said.

She walked over to the window and leaned against the windowpane so that the entire sunrise was like a background behind her, making her skin glow.

Minho just sat and stared. Am I still half-unconscious? Why am I not moving….?

“Palli! We still have to prepare before we board the plane this afternoon!”

“Sorry… but am I just supposed to change here in front of you?”

“Is Korea's biggest playboy actually very shy? I’ll turn around”

Sulli laughed. Minho’s face became hot. Did she think of him simply as Korea's biggest playboy?

She turned around to face the window, while Minho quickly changed into the clothes Sulli had prepared.

“Okay, turn around.”

Sulli turned around and involuntarily gasped.

“What’s wrong?!”

“You look so handsome. I must be a genius to have arranged these clothes so well”

“Ya! It’s the model, not the stylist”

 

Sulli laughed. Minho loved the way that she was always laughing. 

She walked over to examine her work. Minho stood still to be a good model. Her lavender smell intoxicated him. He wanted to bury his face into her hair.

“Hmm… the pants are too loose here. Let me do one more adjustment”

She leaned down. As she pinched and sewed the pants, her shirt slipped slightly, revealing her soft shoulder, which was white and smooth as ivory. Minho gulped, trying to keep himself from becoming aroused, because she would surely be able to tell if he did. 

What is happening to me?

 

Suddenly, Minho felt a sharp pain in his leg.

“AH!”

“Sorry, sorry!” Sulli wailed.

She had accidentally pierced him with the needle she was sewing with.

 

Sulli’s POV

Ah, this has never happened before. I became so distracted because he has such toned legs. 

 

Minho’s POV

Did she do that on purpose because she thinks I’m a low-life playboy?!

 

“Take your pants off! You can’t get any blood on them no matter what!” 

“BWO?! I have to take off my clothes again?!”

Sulli tugged at the pants, and Minho quickly slipped out of them, revealing his thin boxers and bare legs.

Although his leg had only been pierced slightly, it was bleeding pretty heavily.

Sulli ran out to find a first aid kit, leaving Minho to stand in the middle of the studio without any pants on.

Minho chuckled to himself.

Minho, did you ever expect to see yourself in this situation? Standing awkwardly without any pants on, waiting for a girl who cares more about the pair of pants than she cares about you.

 

Sulli ran back quickly with the first aid kit.

“Sit down!” Sulli said.

Minho obeyed instantly.

Since when have I become so submissive? Am I just going to let her treat me as a child?

Sulli pulled a chair over and sat down. She brought Minho’s leg up onto her lap to examine it. Minho winced at the soft touch of her hands. He realized that Sulli did not even realize how arousing her touches were. She was just being caring.

“Thank goodness the wound is small and it will heal quickly. Otherwise, we would have had to cover it up with make-up for shows and photo shoots. You’re not hurt, are you?!”

Minho shook his head slowly.

Sulli, do you really care if I am hurt? You are just worried about how my leg will look in photos, right? Well, you are only my stylist after all, not my real dongsaeng... 

Sulli took a cotton swab, soaked it in antibiotic, and lightly dabbed the wound with it.

“AH!”

His leg stung as the wound was disinfected. Sulli looked concerned. She blew lightly at the wound so that the disinfectant would dry quickly. 

 

“All better now. I am so clumsy. Please forgive me!”

Sulli made a pouting face and poked her cheeks to show she was sorry. 

Minho smiled. For once, she wasn’t acting so business-like.

The situation was actually amusing. Minho was sitting without any pants on and Sulli was doing aegyo. 

“Well, it did cause me a lot of pain. Don’t you think you owe me?”

Sulli nodded shamefully.

“What do you want, Minho?”

“Be my dongsaeng” 

 

--

 

fun fact: Sulli's pajamas are always loose shirts that a large man would wear.

hi guys! thanks for reading. this is a fun chapter, even if it doesn't really make any progress in the plot! 

as you can tell, I like to insert little facts from real life.

all my love to you readers!