chpt.07

Looks Like Love

thank all of you so much for the votes and comments! you guys motivate me to write better and update faster! please continue to give me motivation to spread the minsul love! I am so touched by all of you.

--

 

Minho’s POV

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Heechul demanded as his eyes narrowed.

Minho quickly walked away from Sulli’s bed. As he backed off, he saw her body shiver slightly without the heat of Minho’s body to keep her warm.

“Come outside” Heechul said quietly as he left the room.

Minho went outside reluctantly, never letting his eyes leave Sulli's face.

As soon as Minho left the room, Heechul picked him up by the collar and shoved him up against the wall. Heechul had a thinner and leaner frame, but he was much angrier.

“Minho, what are you doing with Sulli?”

“Nothing, I was just checking her fever”

“Do you think I don’t see the way you look at her with those auto-focus eyes? Do you think I don’t know that you spent the night with her in the studio? Do you think I don’t realize the real reason why you didn’t go to the show tonight?”

“I-I was just –” Minho stuttered.

“Did you think Sulli is like one of those worthless girls you play around with? Is it amusing to toy with the innocent Sulli? Is she just a challenge to you? A game?”

“Aniyo!”

“Then tell me what you’re doing. Because Sulli isn’t a shallow girl who you can just kiss and then throw away. Even if she acts lively all the time, she is actually quite fragile. She loves with all her heart and works hard to take care of everyone around her. She always does her best in everything and is full of loyalty. She may look like a little child, but she is very thoughtful. So you are messing with the wrong person if you think she is the next girl to fool around with!”

“It’s not like that!”

“Then what is it like?!” Heechul demanded.

Minho hesitated. What is it like? What are my feelings for Sulli?

“Sulli is young so she doesn’t know any better. She will take care of you because you are now one of the Menswear models. If you think that Sulli will fall for you, then you better get out” Heechul said in a low and menacing voice.

Then, he forcefully released Minho.

“You complete low-life. I can smell some other girl's perfume all over you.Get out of my sight”

Minho stared at Heechul, and then began to walk back into the room. Before entering, he paused.

“I just want to work hard to care for Sulli the way she cares for everyone else. I know that she is too good to fall for someone like me.”

Then, Minho entered the room.

 

“AH!” Minho exclaimed.

Right as he entered the room, he saw Sulli standing with her back to him, wearing nothing but a bra and silk pants.

Quickly, he put his hands over his eyes, but not before he saw the smooth whiteness of her arched back and bare neck. Her sharp shoulder bones enchanted him; the lacy edges of her bra enticed him. 

Sulli jumped. She turned her face around and saw Minho. Quickly, she pulled a shirt on. 

“What are you doing here?! This is my room!” Sulli wailed.

“Did you lose your mind?! The director placed me in your room, remember?”

Sulli’s eyes widened.

She has recovered very quickly… as expected of the lively Sulli.

“Oh yeah. I was wondering why there was an extra suitcase in the room” Sulli mumbled, rubbing the back of her head and blushing in embarrassment.

“I’m glad that you’ve recovered so quickly. We were all so worried about you” Minho said.

“I always recover from colds very fast! Victoria eunnie says my immune system is first class!”

Sulli winked happily.

“Well, just in case, you should rest some more. There are still a few hours before our first show, so please go back to sleep”

“I don’t want to! I slept so much already” Sulli pouted.

“Sulli…” Minho warned.

 

“Oh! Were you the one who got me the orange juice, oppa?! Kamsahamnida! I’m so happy!”

Sulli pointed to the empty bottle on the nightstand. She ran over and threw her arms around Minho.

Minho’s eyes widened in shock, but he slowly melted into Sulli’s hug. He wrapped his arms around Sulli’s soft body and laid his head on her shoulder, taking in the scent of her hair.

“I’m all healthy now. I told you that orange juice made everything better, didn’t I?” Sulli whispered into his ear.

 

Then, she let go and ran to the door of the bathroom.

“Well, I have to take a shower now! You should take a nap, oppa. You look so tired. When you wake up, remind me to iron your shirt. The collar is all wrinkled!”

Minho barely processed what she was saying, as he was still recovering from the closeness of their hug.

 

In a few minutes, he heard the water start running. Instantly, he felt blood rush to his head. His face was hot and his heart began beating loudly. 

What is happening to me?

Minho flung himself onto the bed on of his side of the room and buried his face in the pillow.

Sulli, you are really dumb. How can you shower when I am right here? I am still a man, even if you only see me as an oppa.

“When you smile at me, I really go crazy…” Sulli was singing sweetly in the shower. 

“That’s it!” Minho yelled and stormed out of the room.

He leaned against the wall, panting heavily. Finally, his breathing went back to normal.

What are my feelings for Sulli? Why did I kiss her? Could it be that…? No, no way. I’ve kissed many people. A simple kiss doesn’t mean anything. I just wanted to try it out. She is just a dongsaeng. I care about her the way I care about Taemin. 

 

Calmly, he opened the door and went back into the room.

The water had stopped running, but Sulli was still humming in the bathroom.

“Sulli… hurry up, it’s time to take your medicine!”

Minho called, sitting on her bed and waiting outside the bathroom.

There was no response as Sulli kept singing quietly.

“Sulli!” Minho called.

The door slammed open, and Sulli stumbled out in just a towel.

 

“Sulli, be careful!”

“Aaah!”

Sulli yelled as she tripped clumsily over Minho’s suitcase. She grabbed onto Minho’s shoulder for support but ended up tumbling onto the bed, landing in a heap on top of Minho.

“S-Sulli…” Minho stuttered, his face red with embarrassment and … lust.

Even though she was still wrapped in her towel, Minho could feel her moist body against his warm body. Her lips had landed on his collarbone.

“Oppa! Sorry, sorry!” Sulli said.

She sprung up immediately. She ran across the room to get as far away from him as possible. Her entire face was blushing adorably.

Sweet Sulli, you are that desperate to get away from me, huh?

“Turn around. I’m going to get dressed!” Sulli said.

Minho instantly turned around, covering his face. She is a dongsaeng. She is just a dongsaeng.

“All done!” Sulli said.

She was dressed in a loose men’s shirt and sleek silk pants. Minho really couldn't catch a break. Again, he felt himself blushing with desire. 

 

“Time to take medicine, Sulli”

Sulli gasped with fear and shook her head vigorously.

“No! No way!”

“You have to! We have to make sure that you will recuperate completely”

Minho dragged Sulli onto the bed. She flipped around so that he couldn’t see her face. He pinned her body between his arms.

She turned face-up and gasped.

Minho’s face was a centimeter away from her face. He could feel the warm breath mingling between them, as they panted breathlessly. She blinked with beautiful innocence.

“I’ll buy you orange juice” Minho whispered.

Sulli opened , and Minho used his fingers to place the pill into .

“That’s my good little dongsaeng”

 

--

 

Minho opened one eye. White sunlight streamed into the room.

Last night after giving Sulli her medicine, he had gone to bed while Sulli got busy ironing his shirt. No matter how hard he tried to convince her not to, she still insisted on it.

He turned around to avoid the sun’s glare. He was surprised to look right into Sulli’s face. Sunlight illuminated her smooth eyelids and long eyelashes. She had been sleeping peacefully next to him, hugging his shirt. 

Did you fall asleep here, pabo? 

She opened her eyes slowly, her eyelashes fluttering slightly as she got used to the sunlight.

Seeing Minho’s face, her eyes widened and she jumped up.

“Oppa! Sorry again! When I was ironing your shirt, I noticed the shirt was slightly big on you so I tailored it slightly. Then, I came over to see if it would fit you, but I guess I fell asleep. Sewing always makes me tiiredd…”

Sulli yawned and stretched.

 

“It’s okay. Let’s get ready for the show”

Minho ruffled her hair.

Sulli went to change in the bathroom as Minho changed in the room.

He put on the shirt that Sulli had adjusted. It fit so well. Everything Sulli touched and fixed ended up matching Minho perfectly. Even her hand fit so comfortably in his hand, Minho remembered. 

“Oppa! Will you zip me up?”

Sulli stepped out of the bathroom. Minho could not help staring. Soaked in bright sunlight, she wore a simple white dress that glowed against her fair skin.

“Oppa?”

Sulli stepped in front of Minho to get his attention. He blinked.

“Oh, of course.”

Sulli pulled her hair to the side so that Minho could zip her dress. It took every ounce of his self-control to zip up her dress without caressing her flawless back. He had never felt this way about anyone before. What was happening to him?

“Thanks!”

This is very typical. Sulli always helps to dress the models, so why shouldn’t it be natural for models to help her get dressed too?

 “Let’s go now! Showtime!” Sulli said and winked.

She picked up her pink notebook and danced out of the room.

 

--

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Is that another new dress from GDragon?” Heechul asked Sulli when they met up in the lobby.

He held her hand as she struggled down the stairs in heels. All the models cared about her more than usual today, because they were worried about her health. Sulli noticed that Minho was the only one walking quietly in the back.

“Yeah! Isn’t it lovely? He is so talented!” 

“No fair! The greatest fashion designers in all of Korea are always sending you their newest designs” Key whined.

“It’s because they all want her to model their clothes, but Sulli says she will never model” Onew said. He was in a happy mood because he had spent the night with Luna.

 “Why don’t you model, Sulli? You are tall!” one of the interns said.

“Actually, SM trained me to be a model but I was very bad at it” Sulli said, laughing.

“Sulli could never be a model. She is not refined at all. At our Summer show last year, all the SM models and staff were onstage after the fashion show. While  the other female models were trying to look refined, Sulli was running around, throwing water on everyone!” Heechul said.

Everyone laughed at the memory.

“Ya! You started it when you poured water on me!”

“The weather was too hot. Why did we have our show outside?” Jonghyun complained.

Sulli laughed with everyone in the department.

Sulli noticed that Minho stayed quiet and stared at the ground.

Does he feel left out?

She ran to the back, where he was walking, and looped her arms around his.

“Leave the modeling to handsome people like Minho oppa!” Sulli said, and she winked at him. 

“Leave the modeling to beautiful people. I don’t want to model. If I am a model, I don’t do anything but look pretty. But if I arrange the clothes a model wears, I will always be a part of him.”

“Is there a particular model who inspires you?”

“Yes.”

--

 

The show was about to start. Everyone was hurrying around backstage.

“Why are the colors of Minho’s arrangements so warm?” Key asked.

Out of the models, he had the keenest eye for fashion. Thus, he always noticed the tones and textures of the clothes Sulli assembled.

“I was inspired by the sunset. He is the flaming Minho oppa, after all…”

 

“You are always playing soccer here until sunset. Will you let me watch you?”

 

“Sulli, be careful. You look at Minho like you’re in love with him” Key whispered in Sulli’s ear.

“That’s ridiculous. I am just like a dongsaeng. You know I do not fall in love so easily.”

“I know how you are around your oppas. But the way you look at Minho is different. It looks like love.”

 

“Wow, how long have you two been together? It must be nice to be so close!”

“She is just my dongsaeng.”

“Really? But the way you guys look at each other… it looks like love.”

 

“Okay, everybody! Get ready! I am starting the countdown at 5!”

“4!”

“Cue lighting!”

“Cue music!”

“Go!” 

--

 

fun facts! 

1. part of what heechul said to minho in this chapter was actually a quote of what he really said about sulli a few years ago on his me2day!

(He wrote, “My ‘sibling’ Sulli came all the way to China despite her busy schedule! She always does her best in anything, and is full of loyalty. She may look like a little child, but she is a thoughtful dongseng.")

2. sulli was singing IU's "peach" in the shower, which was written about her! 

3. haha, minho's auto-focus eyes is often talked about in the minsul thread on soompi. you all should check it out sometime!

4. Gd once said sulli is very cute. 

 

hope you enjoyed! Feel free to leave criticism or requests for future chapters. more skinship to come (; 

comment comment comment!! 

love you all.