chpt.09

Looks Like Love

here in america, valentine's day is in one hour. since my one true love is MINSUL, here is my gift to all of you! a very happy chapter indeed. 

make sure to vote, subscribe, and comment for s'more! ;) 

--

Minho's POV

 

Minho stood in the middle of the street. The little stuffed frog that Sulli loved so much was on the ground by his feet. Minho picked it up and dusted it off. A tear rolled down his eye and fell onto the froggy. 

Is this how it feels to have a broken heart?

“Excuse me, sir, may I buy this frog please?”

Minho paid for the frog with coins, since he had used up all his bills to help Sulli pay for the orphans' rice.

Sulli is always so kind. I truly don’t deserve her love.

 

Suddenly, he noticed how late it was.

Sulli doesn’t know where she’s going. I led her through the street and she just followed me. She even ran in the opposite direction from the hotel.

Immediately, he began to run and look for Sulli. His heartbeat became faster as he grew more worried. He looked into every store and checked every alleyway.

 

Finally, he saw Sulli sitting on a bench by a soccer field. Her arms were wrapped around her body but she was still shivering from the cold night air.

Minho suddenly had a flashback of a girl sitting by a soccer field, smiling happily and waving her hands. He shook his head to get rid of the vague memory. The past was insignificant now.

Right now, he had to go to his Sulli. 

 

“Pabo! You are lost, aren’t you?!” Minho said as he ran over to Sulli.

Her eyes were puffy and tears were still streaming down her face. Minho wiped them away with his thumb. Then, he held her cold hands up to his lips and kissed them. She didn't pull away.

 

“Sulli! Please don't run away. Stay with me. I know that I have always been a low-life playboy, but I’ve changed because of you. I love you so much that I don’t know what to do!”

He brushed the hair away from Sulli’s face so that he could see her eyes.

“I know that you love everyone with all your heart because you are full of kindness, but I have never loved anyone except for Taemin. So I don’t know what is the right thing to say or the best thing to do. I don’t know how to show you that I love only you. But I’ll do anything!”

Minho started to cry.

 

“Oppa, I think you are confused. Maybe you only care for me because I remind you of Taemin. But we aren’t meant to be together. I am just a foolish maknae, so let me just be your dongsaeng”

“If that’s what you want, then I will be your oppa"

Minho continued to hold onto Sulli's hands.

"But please, just let oppa hold you like this for a while longer. Because, right now, I don’t know how to let go”

 

Sulli started to cry all over again. She wrapped her arms around Minho, as it started to rain.

The rain mingled with the tears flowing down their faces.

 

“And, once in a while, will you let me kiss you? Somehow, I only feel something when I am kissing you. So even if you’re my dongsaeng, will you do me a favor and help me remember the sweetness of a kiss?”

Minho brought his face up to Sulli’s so that their foreheads were against each other. Even when she was crying, Sulli’s face was so smooth and pure.

 

“Don’t say things like that! Because I am afraid… I can’t be your dongsaeng. I am already too in love with you!”

Sulli tilted her head and let her lips touch Minho’s.

The wet rain mixed with the taste of each other as they kissed. Minho’s hands were tenderly touching Sulli’s face, as her hands his wet hair. They could feel each other’s bodies through their soaked clothes.

The kiss with Sulli felt so natural and so familiar to Minho. 

I feel like I have been with Sulli all my life

 

He looked into her eyes.

“Sulli, don’t run away anymore. I won’t let you leave me. I love you”

“I love you too… Minho”

 

Aroused by the way Sulli said his name, Minho picked her up. The rain had not washed away the lovely smell of her hair. Sulli wrapped her legs around Minho as they continued to kiss. Sulli’s gentle fingers roamed across Minho’s strong back, sending shudders down his spine. 

When they finally broke apart, Sulli was still crying.

 

“Ya! Didn’t I tell you not to cry in front of me? Why are there still tears in your eyes?”

“Because I need you so much that I can hardly stand it!”

Minho put Sulli down and kissed away her tears.

 

--

 

The rain had ended, and Minho and Sulli were now walking back to the hotel. Minho’s arms were wrapped around Sulli’s waist protectively so that their bodies would be warm.

“We are both going to catch a cold!” Minho said.

“But I just recovered from one!” Sulli whined.

“You heal so quickly anyway. It’ll be your turn to take care of me when I get sick, since I took care of you! It was so troublesome too”

Sulli pouted. Minho kissed her cheek.

“It’s way past midnight” Sulli whispered.

“Really?! Then do you know what day it is today?”

“What day?”

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Sulli!” 

 

--

 

I hope it wasn't too dramatic. please encourage me with more kind comments and votes! 

and tell me how I can improve. 

LOVE YOU ALL. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! spread the minsul love~