ENDING pt.01

Looks Like Love

Hi, everyone! I have some news to report. I haven't updated in a long time because I have been really busy with exams, but I have been finding time to write some parts of the last chapter. So what I've decided to do is just upload very, very short chapters as I write them. So instead of having one long final chapter, it will be broken up to a series of short chapters. Is that okay with you guys? Please tell me if you prefer to wait for me to finish writing the final chapter and upload it all at once.... 

I just felt bad that I was making you readers wait so long for my updates!! But if you don't like it this way, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! 

Either way, here is the first part: 

 

 

--

 

Minho's POV 

 

 

“Take care of yourself. Don’t catch a cold”

Minho pressed his forehead gently against Sulli’s, as they stood facing each other. He took off his scarf and wrapped it around Sulli since he knew she didn’t like the cold.

 

On the announcement system, it was announced that her plane was leaving soon.

 

“It’s spring! Who needs a scarf?” Sulli protested, although she kept the scarf around her neck.

Minho held Sulli’s hand. His hand was shaking slightly because he didn’t want to let go.

 

Finally, the final call for her plane was announced.

 

“I love you”

Sulli whispered in Minho’s ear. She untwined her fingers from his slowly.

Minho didn’t have a chance to respond before Sulli was already passing through the gate.

 “I love you too” Minho said under his breath.

 

He watched longingly as Sulli vanished into the crowd of people boarding the plane.

 

--

 

Upon returning to his apartment, Minho sat down on the couch and sighed, already missing Sulli’s bright face. Outside, the cherry blossoms were blooming and the red sun was setting, just like the first day he joined the Menswear department and stayed overnight in the studio.

Minho touched the ring on his finger and smiled. In only thirty days, he and Sulli would be married. But first, she had to fly to New Zealand and stay there for twenty days to help film a shoot there.

Ten days without Sulli….

 

Knock knock.

Minho went to open the door.

To his shock, all of his friends waved and came into the apartment.

Krystal, Victoria, Amber, and Luna – the bridesmaids.

Taemin, Jonghyun, and Onew – the best men.

Key – the sharp wedding planner.

Heechul (who just returned from the army wedding) – the “flower girl.”

Then, even Minho’s umma and Sulli’s umma came in together. Sulli’s umma held the hand of Sulli’s little brother, who would be the ring-bearer.

 

“Wh-what in the world are you all doing here?” Minho stuttered in confusion.

“Were you planning on just sulking while Sulli was gone? We have to plan the wedding!” Krystal said.

She pulled out a thick wedding-planning book, and everyone else instantly started to work. Minho didn’t realize that a wedding involved so much detailed planning, and he didn’t understand at all why all of it had to happen under his cramped roof.

Minho let Krystal and Key take charge, while he went into his room to write his vows.