chpt.26

Looks Like Love

 

Sulli's POV

 

Sulli stood in front of the airport and waved to catch a taxi cab.

 

She hadn’t seen Minho in days. After the launch of their international show, Minho had flown back to Seoul for the SM sports tournament while Sulli stayed abroad for various promotions.

She was receiving widespread recognition and even fame as a stylist. She had been very busy but she thought of Minho every minute. She considered calling him, but her pride was still hurt and her heart was still stinging from the ballroom dance between Minho and Yuri.  

Then, Krystal told her the news that Minho had been sent to the hospital because he hurt his waist during the high jump event.

Without hesitation, Sulli had boarded a plane back to Seoul.

 

The taxi pulled up in front of Minho’s condo building. She ran anxiously up to Minho’s apartment with her luggage thrown clumsily over her shoulder.

Taemin, who lived with Minho, opened the door.

“Ah, Sulli, you’re here? Daebak, I was just about to go out and buy some groceries”

Taemin led her to Minho’s room. Sulli knocked lightly and opened the door without waiting for a response.

Minho was asleep.

Sulli walked over and placed her chin on the bed so that she could stare at his face. Although he had strong handsome features, there was tenderness in his face. Actually, even if Minho was confident and protective, he had a pure heart.

I am such a fool for pushing him away. Why did I not trust him? I should not be so scared to care about him. How childish of me to give him the cold shoulder instead of wearing my heart on my sleeve. 

She gently brushed her lip against Minho’s cheek. Her bitter jealousy had vanished the moment she heard about his injury. She cared about him too much to hold anything against him.

She gently brushed her lip against Minho’s cheek.

His eyes slowly opened and Sulli smiled.

 

“Sulli? W-what are you doing here? I thought you were–”

He was about to say more, but Sulli gently shushed him and then kissed him softly on the lips. When she pulled away, Minho was looking at her in both confusion and intimacy.

“Why is it that you hurt yourself the instant that you’re away from me? Seriously, can’t you take better care of yourself? Don’t push yourself so hard” Sulli said.

“I know I am too competitive. I wanted to win so that I could prove myself to you. Winning would show you that I am more capable and strong than any other guy. I am a jealous man, you know…” Minho sighed.

“I become jealous too… It is hard for me to see you and Yuri together” Sulli said.

“I wouldn’t develop feelings from a lustful dance. Yuri has already decided to forget about me too, so everything between us is only an act. I love you too much, so it is impossible for me to look at any other girl”

“I know…”

“But you have many friends and fanboys who sincerely adore you, so I feel that I need to work hard to deserve your love. The other day, I even saw a young model’s cell phone wallpaper was an image of you!  Honestly, I have so much competition” Minho complained.

“It’s not a competition, since there is no way anybody would have even a shot at my heart. All my love is for you. Let’s both stop being jealous”

Sulli climbed into bed and slipped under the sheets against Minho. She was careful not to hurt his body. Although he had not broken or twisted any bones, his waist had been severely bruised.  

He was only wearing boxers so he entangled his bare legs with hers. She faced him and they started to whisper and laugh. All the hurt between them vanished just like that.  

 

“Oh! Taemin told me that your bandage needs to be changed” Sulli remembered suddenly.

She stood up and threw the covers off of Minho’s body.

She gasped as she began to unravel the bandage around his waist and saw that it was painfully discolored and swollen. Her finger softly traced the bruise that went all the way to his hip.

“Let me massage your bruise. It will ease the pain” Sulli said.

She had learned to massage bruises because Victoria always fell during modeling and dancing practices.

Minho slowly turned his body so that his entire bruise was exposed. Sulli massaged the area around the bruise gently so that she wouldn’t hurt him.

He let out a breath as Sulli’s hands his bare skin and relieved all the tension in his body.

Then, Sulli wrapped a clean bandage around his waist. She sat back on the bed to examine her work.

Slowly, she leaned over and kissed Minho’s shoulder and then moved down his back. Each of her feathery light kisses traced around the outline of his bruise.

 

Minho grasped her arm and pulled her down so that she was lying in the bed next to him. She was pressed up close against him and noticed the bulge between his legs. She tried to suppress her amusement but ended up chuckling.

“Ya! What did you expect? You have been kissing a half- man who is in love with you. It’s not funny” Minho said.

Sulli continued to smile wickedly.

“How could you be thinking such dirty thoughts when you can hardly move?”

“I can move!”

Minho began to tickle Sulli’s stomach. She laughed and grabbed Minho’s hands to stop him.

Then, suddenly, her face became serious. 

"Well, is it okay if I tell you that I'm happy? Because all this time, I did not know if you were by me. I am not so alluring like other supermodels..."

"Pabo, you are so irresistible, like a forbidden fruit. But my love for you is so much more than simple attraction" 

Minho kissed Sulli deeply.

 

“Sulli-yah, I want to make our relationship official so that I can be with you freely” Minho whispered into her hair. 

 

--

 

 

short chapter, but they made up! there isn't much advancement in plot other than that. 

I read previous chapters and realized that I didn't write their jealousy in a very cute way. Ah, regrets, but I'll learn from my mistakes and make future chapters/ stories much better. 

PLEASE COMMENT! I love reading all your feedback and I usually respond too! Try to include a fun fact ;) 

 

AH THE FUN FACT OF THIS CHAPTER:

P.O.'s phone wallpaper was a picture of Sulli ahahaha. 

 

I promise the next update will be much longer and quicker! Their relationship is growing very well, right?