Epilogue

Looks Like Love

--

 

“Could you make sure our little Yoogeun has his homework in his backpack, while I finish packing lunch?”

Sulli called out to her husband.

He walked across the kitchen and wrapped his arm gently around her waist, giving her a kiss on the cheek before going to pick up his son’s red backpack.

“Yoogeun–ah, mommy checked your homework last night, right?”

“Yes, yes, yes!”

Their little boy bounced into the room, dressed adorably in the clothes his mother had designed and created. He gulped his breakfast down in an instant, and pulled on umma’s apron to hand her the dishes.

“Appa, all my friends at school were asking about you, because they saw your picture in a magazine!”

“Really? Well, it’s because I worked hard in school so I achieved my dream”

“No, it’s because umma knows how to make you look good by arranging nice clothes. At home, you wear t-shirts and nobody is interested in seeing that”

“Since when did you become such a rascal? Get your lunch box and backpack! Aunt Krys is coming in a few minutes to pick you up”

“Oh, good! You made kimbap”

“Be polite! And be good in school!”

“I know, I know”

Yoogeun rushed out the door after kissing umma and appa on the cheek.

 

“That kid talks way too much”

Minho leaned back in the chair, and Sulli came over to rub his shoulders.

“We should be harsher…”

“Just trust his teacher to discipline him”

“Of course you would say that! Isn’t his teacher that woman who can’t stop looking at you whenever you walk into the school building?”

“Why are you talking?! The principal’s jaw just hangs open without moving whenever he sees you at one of the school’s events”

“Fine, stalemate… for now”

“When do you need to go to work today?”

“Not for a while”

“Me neither…”

 

Minho had already stood up and began to trail kisses down Sulli’s neck. She untied her bun swiftly, so that her smooth hair swept seductively against Minho’s skin.

His hand was around her waist and his fingers gently wandered under her shirt. Her hands messily his hair. They were inching toward the wall, until Minho was pressing her body heatedly against it.

He pressed his mouth against hers, and the fabric rubbing between them became hotter and hotter.

“Minho, let’s … I want another child”

Sulli panted.

Minho stopped what he was doing and gazed intensely at Sulli. She bit her lip, which was more arousing than anything in the world.

Then, silently, without another word, Minho picked her up and started carrying her to their bedroom.