Chapter 6

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

Reina looked at the clock after she had finished washing their plates. It was 8.30pm, although it was late but she decided to go to the mart near their house for grocery shopping. She went to her room to pick up her purse before going out of the house.

*What should I buy?* Reina listed the things she needs to buy in her handphone while walking towards the mart. It was a 20 minutes walk from their house to the mart. Reina walked into the mart and push a cart while finding the items needed.

‘First thing lets get some ramyeon. There isn’t much instant noodle left in the house.’ She pushed the cart towards the noodle section and grabbed 2 packs of instant noodle. Then she went over to the vegetable section and picked some tomatoes, carrots and other vegetables enough to last them for the next 2 week.

Meanwhile on the other side, Chanyeol and Lay just came back home. ‘Im home Reina!’ Chanyeol instantly shouted and immediately look for any sight of Reina in the living room. *She’s not here? Is she in her room?* Chanyeol ran up the stairs. Lay rolled his eyes at Chanyeol’s action. *Does he even have to be so exaggerating?*

‘Aissh, do you have to make noise when you come back?’ Luhan said as he came out of his room and glared at the noisy Chanyeol in front of him.

‘Don’t say me hyung, you did this before too. Are you saying that you’re noisy too?’ Chanyeol shot back without looking at Luhan and opened Reina’s door.

‘Reina?’ Chanyeol called out as he opened the door and scanned for any sight of Reina. *She’s not here too? Where could she be?* Chanyeol frowned at the sight of the empty room.

‘Hyung, where did Reina go? She’s not in her room.’ Chanyeol asked as he turned to look at Luhan who was about to go in his room.

‘She might be downstairs then’ Luhan shrugged.

‘I just came out from downstairs. She didn’t tell you where she had gone to?’ Chanyeol asked, slightly panicked.

‘She’s not at home?’ Kai came out of his room when he heard their conversation. Chanyeol turned around ‘She isn’t in her room’

‘Mwoh?!’ Kai yelled. The 3 of them were panicking now.

Lay just rolled his eyes at the 3 idiotic people and walked into his room. *She’s 17, not 3. They’re treating her like some 3 year old kid that would go missing in the middle of the night.*

Lay lie down on his bed and put his left hand over his eyes. *But seriously why does she even go out at this time now*

‘Yah lower your volume’ Sehun opened his door and glared at them before slamming his door in their face.

However it wasn’t long before Sehun open his door and glared at them again ‘Call her if you’re worry. Stop making a fuss you three. Use you brain up here a bit sometimes’ He pointed to his brain then slammed the door loudly in front of them, ignoring the fact that they were older than him.

‘Right call her’ Chanyeol immediately took out his phone and dialled Reina’s number.

*Seriously, how stupid can this 3 person be?* Sehun continued using his laptop in his room after he slammed the door. He tried to continue but he cant. ‘Aissh, that girl could have at least told someone where’s she going. Doesnt she know its alright late in the night?' Sehun looked at the timing on his laptop.

‘Yeoboseyo?’ Reina answered her phone as she walked out of the mart with a few bags of groceries on hand.

‘Where are you Reina?’ Chanyeol ask over the phone and Reina could hear the voice of Kai and Luhan asking the same thing at the back.

‘Don’t worry, Im on my way home’ Reina replied before she hang up her phone. *Do they even have to be so uptight? Im 17, not 3 and Im not someone that’s important to them* Before she could take another step, a guy suddenly grabbed her into the alley. The bags of groceries dropped onto the floor.

‘Hey little girl, where are you going?’ a forty year old looking drunkard asked. Reina just ignored him and picked up the bags of groceries of the floor. A few apples had rolled out of the bag.

‘Let me go’ Reina said and tried to release the drunkard's hand. Although that man was drunk, he gripped was still strong. The drunkard pulled her up and tried dragging her further into the alley while Reina was retaliating.

‘Let her go’ Reina heard a deep husky voice growled from her back. The drunkard turned around and faces the person. ‘Stop interfering with me and just go kid’ The drunkard said and continue dragging Reina behind. A hand stopped both of them. Reina looked up and her eyes widen.

‘I said let her go’ the person hissed. Reina felt shivers down her spine. There standing in front of her was a pissed-off Kris.

The drunkard let go of Reina’s hand and tried to punch Kris on his face but Kris managed to block his punch with his hand and used his other hand to punch the drunkard’s face. Kris managed to dodge the punch that was coming towards his stomach and landed a punch on the drunkard’s face again. Seeming no chance to win, the drunkard ran away before Kris could hit him again.

Kris turned to face Reina after that guy had left. ‘What do you think you’re doing coming out alone so late at night?’ Kris hissed with anger while Reina stood there dumbfounded. It was too much for her to take in all at once. She had never expected to meet a drunkard and almost ended up being .

Kris turned and walked back towards the pavement. He picked up all the grocery bags on the floor and started walking. He stopped when he realized Reina wasn’t following. ‘Arent you following? Im not going to save your again if you met another danger.’ Reina immediately walked towards Kris.

Kris slowed down his pace so that Reina could catch up with him. They walked in silence throughout the way home. Reina didn’t dare to look at Kris or talk to him after what happened. Luhan, Chanyeol and Kai were at the living room when they came home.

‘Oh both of you came back together?’ Luhan asked. The three of them immediately went forward when they saw Reina. Kris just walked towards the kitchen and placed the grocery on the table before going to his room upstairs.

‘Yeah, we met on the way back’ Reina replied, her eyes following Kris’s every move. She sighed in relief when Kris went into his room.

‘Whats with the sigh? And where did you go so late at night?’ They started bombarding her with question.

‘I went to the grocery and Im fine. Arent I in front of you now?’ Reina said before she walked into the kitchen and placed the groceries in place.