Chapter 51

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

Reina was halfway through the hallway when she realised she had forgotten her wallet. ‘How clumsy of me’

‘Why?’ Jieun turned her head around to ask.

Reina shook her head and smile ‘Its nothing, I just left my wallet in the classroom’

‘Oh, lets go then’ Jieun turned her back around, ready to walk back where they had come from. Reina grabbed her hand and shook her head. ‘Its okay, I’ll just go by myself. Go to the cafeteria first and booked our table before someone decided to take it’ she joked.

‘Right, like anyone would do that’ Jieun rolled her eyes while Reina winked, chuckled and waved before walking back towards the classroom.

Reina was about to enter the classroom when she noticed two figures inside the classroom. *Sehun?* she stopped instantly the moment she saw Sehun.

‘I like you’ Although Reina could only see the girl's back, she knew that the girl was confessing with a box of chocolates in hand since it was Valentine. Reina knew she shouldnt be there yet she stayed to see what happen.

The next moment had Reina stepped back unconsciously with her heart clenched in pain. *So this is the reason why he didn’t accept any chocolates. He was waiting for hers.*

Sehun’s eyes widened at the girl’s sudden action. Before he could push her away, he met eyes with Reina by the door. *Reina?* Sehun instantly pushed the girl away without any thought.

‘Reina’ Sehun called out and walked towards her but Reina turned away instantly after muttering a sorry.

‘Stop’ Sehun grabbed Reina’s wrist to stop her from walking.

‘Im sorry I didn’t mean to walk in on the both of you. I was just planning to get my wallet.’ Reina said while she focused on the floor.

‘It wasn’t anything, I’ Sehun tried to explain but Reina cut him off, ‘It doesn’t matter. Im just your dongsaeng. If you don’t m-’ Reina didn’t get to finish her sentence when Sehun dragged Reina back into the classroom and slammed the door closed after shouting at the girl who confessed to him previously to get out of the room.

‘Oppa what are you doing?’ Reina was about to walk to the door when Sehun pulled her back. ‘What are you doing, let me out. Jieun is waiting for me’ Reina said without looking at him.

‘Look, listen,’ Sehun grabbed Reina’s hand but Reina moved her hand away from his. ‘I told you, you don’t have to explain anything to me oppa, Im just -’

‘Dont mentioned that word again. I don’t want to hear it. A second time you say that again I’ll kiss you right here, right now’ Sehun spat.

Reina eyes’ widened, startled by what Sehun had just said but quickly laughed it off to brush off the tensed atmosphere. ‘Oppa, stop jokin-’

Sehun grabbed Reina’s face and make Reina looked at him straight in the eye ‘Look at me, Luhan wasn’t joking when he said we are in love with you. I wasn’t joking when I said I would kiss you if you mentioned that word once again. I hated the fact that we’re adopted siblings. Dont remind me of that. I never see you as one and I never will.’ Sehun hissed.

‘Do I look like Im joking now?’ Sehun looked seriously into her eyes. Unable to move away, Reina just look away from Sehun’s gaze.

Realizing he was too harsh on his words, Sehun heaved a sigh and placed his forehead onto hers. Reina stiffened, not knowing what to do while her heart threatened to pop out any time soon. ‘Just don’t think I’ll accept anyone’s chocolate except for yours.’ He leaned back, placed a kiss on her forehead before leaving the classroom. He stopped after a few steps and turned his head around to see Reina still standing at the same place *I don’t want to be just an oppa in your eyes Reina* with that Sehun turned his head back and walked down the hallway.

Reina could still feel her heart beating rapidly against her chest. She shook her head to get Sehun’s voice out. ‘Dont think so much Reina, you cant fall for him. He’s your brother, you cant do that’ Reina told herself repeatedly before walking out of the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina had already changed out of her uniform and walked out of her room. There below the stairs stood her Chanyeol oppa who had also changed out of his uniform. Chanyeol turned around and smiled as he watched Reina walked down the stairs. ‘Are you ready?’ Chanyeol held out his hand and Reina placed her hand in his.

Before they could walk out of the house, Luhan stopped them. ‘Both of you are going somewhere?’

Chanyeol smirked ‘Yeah, what else do you think we’re doing? Besides its VALENTINE’s Day ’ Chanyeol purposely stressed the word.

Everyone instantly came out from wherever they were and stare at Chanyeol and Reina. ‘What?!’ They felt their heart sank.

Sehun grabbed onto Reina's hand to make her looked at him ‘You’ve chosen Chanyeol? I was never going to receive any chocolate from the beginning am I?’ Sehun laughed, thinking how stupid he was to even wait for something that is non-existent.

Reina lightly removed Sehun’s hand and looked away from Sehun when she remembered the incident in the afternoon. ‘Chanyeol oppa asked me to go out with him today. He said he didn’t want to be alone today.’ Reina replied to no one in particular.

Lay shook his head in disbelief ‘You believe what he said?’ Reina just blinked innocently ‘Why shouldn’t I believe in oppa?’

‘Because he’s bringing you out as a date! Not a casual outing!’ Kai facepalmed himself. *How dare he lie to her for his motive*

Reina gasped, she finally understood the situation and turned to look at her Chanyeol oppa to confirm if it was true yet Chanyeol didn’t deny it. ‘Well I told you I love you. You cant be avoiding my confession forever. You had to give me your answer one day and I was planning it to be today after our date’

Reina looked away from Chanyeol.

‘You know, Chanyeol’s right. You cant be pretending that you didn’t know we love you and avoid answering our confession.’ Kris spoke up as he walked towards Reina.

‘Give us a chance Reina, we didn’t want to be just your oppas. I want to be your boyfriend or even something more. Consider our confession and answer us huh?’ the others agreed and nodded at what Kris had said.

‘But-’ Reina was about to say something when Kai cut her off.

‘How about this, go on a date with each of us, take it as an opportunity. Maybe you’ll find that you actually like one of us. As for your decision, we’ll set it one month from now which is the White Day. You’ll think through your decision this one month and answer to our confession on that day huh?’ Kai tried to convince Reina.

Reina looked around at her oppas ‘Yeah, Reina just try it out huh? Who knows, maybe it’ll work?’ the others joined in to convince Reina.

‘We wouldn’t press you anymore if the date doesn’t work out’ Luhan said but he was hoping that that would never happen.

‘I guess so..’ Reina uncertainly replied and the guys instantly beamed at her.