Chapter 32

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

The next day, as usual everyone in the house was already awake except for Reina.  Everyone was already at the dining table preparing to eat their breakfast when Chanyeol realized a missing person. ‘Reina’s not up yet?’ He realized it after he scanned around.

‘I’ll get her up!’ Luhan volunteered and got up from his seat.

‘No-’ But before anyone could stop him, he was up the stairs, preparing to enter Reina’s room. Kris, Lay and Sehun just put their hands over their ears preparing for the scream.

‘Ah!’ Kris, Lay and Sehun rolled their eyes before they put down their hands. Lay slightly rubbed his ears, ‘remind me why didn’t we stopped him?’

‘Because he was already there before we could stop him’ Sehun grabbed the toast and took a bite on it.

Chanyeol stood up from his seat and ran up the stairs with Kai behind. ‘Reina’s up already!’

Kris rolled his eyes before he yelled ‘Yah Xi Luhan! I don’t want to be late for school, come down now!’ yet Luhan didn’t seemed to care about what he said.

 

Reina’s POV

I was sleeping when I felt somebody jumped onto my bed. My eyes were forced to open because of the impact. I looked up to see Luhan smiling down at me. He grabbed my face and gave me a big smooch on my forehead and the next thing I knew is ‘Ah!’ I was screaming at the top of my lung. Luhan didn’t seemed to care even though my screams was so loud. I was totally wide awake now.

‘Good morning!’ He cheerfully greeted, while I searched for my clock. I had already given up on telling Luhan off. I finally get the message that he’ll never listened to what I say. I reached for the clock and saw that I was already late. I had only 15 minutes to prepare now.

‘Reina you’re up!’ Chanyeol and Kai chimed as they opened the door.

In a hurry, I pushed all of them out of the door. ‘Sorry, I’ve no time to entertain you all now!’ with that I slammed the door in front of their face before I rushed towards the bathroom. I quickly took my toothbrush and rinse it before I put some toothpaste on it. *Damn if those guys hadn’t come yesterday, I wouldn’t be so tired and maybe I wouldn’t have overslept again*

I quickly rushed down the stairs when I got everything ready. I grabbed a glass and pour milk in it before I gulped it down quickly. Kris, Lay and Sehun had an annoyed expression on their face as they waited by the door. Luhan grabbed my arms and we were headed out for school with Chanyeol and Kai behind us while Kris and the rest had already walked ahead of us.

I released my hand when we’re about to reach school. Luhan pouted and immediately grabbed my hand back. ‘Luhan!’ I lightly scolded as I tried to pull it out.

‘Noona!!’ I looked towards the direction of the voice and found Tao running toward me.

‘Morning Noona!’ Tao chimed as he stopped in front of me. I looked up to smile at him. He was taller than me even though Im older, way taller. *Remind me, what did that guy eat again to grow so tall?*

‘Morning’ I smiled and lightly ruffled his hair. Xiumin and Chen came forward and greeted me after they greeted the others. I was about to walk away from them when Tao dragged me towards the school gate.

‘What am I non-existence now?’ I could hear Luhan lightly scowled behind us.

I was in a panic mood now, we’re so close to the school. What if all the students saw it? ‘What are you doing?’ I tried to pull my hand out but Tao just continued walking despite my struggle.

‘We’re going to school together Noona! What else?’ Tao said without hearing the panic in my voice. I was about to look behind and asked for help when I heard Suho calling my name.

I looked towards the direction and saw Exo-K approaching us. ‘Hey Reina’ Baekhyun winked as they came forward.

‘Reina!’ D.O beamed. I just smiled awkwardly back at them. *What situation am I in now?* Exo-K exchanged greetings with Exo-M while Tao continued to walk me towards the school gate.

Students on their way to school were already starting to notice us. I lowered down my head and stared at the ground as we walked closer and closer to school.

‘Who is she?’ ‘Why is Tao clinging onto a girl?’ I could hear people whispering around us. *Please don’t let anyone recognize its me* I prayed hard but the next moment ‘Reina!’ Luhan and Chanyeol just had to call me as they ran towards me. *Damn*

‘Why are you staring at the floor?’Chanyeol asked.

‘Are you looking for something?’ Luhan looked around even when he doesn’t know anything.

Tao immediately released his hand and looked at me ‘What have you dropped? Do you need us to find it for you?’ Tao asked worriedly.

Before Reina could stopped Tao, he shouted ‘Hyung, Reina Noona dropped something! Help her find for it’ Tao shouted out to Kris.

*There goes everything! Im officially the enemy of the girls in the whole school* I heaved a sighed before I looked up and stopped him. ‘Its nothing Tao, I didn’t dropped anything.’

‘Really?’ Tao didn’t looked convinced.

‘Yeah, just tell us what you dropped Reina, we can help you find.’ Kai popped out of nowhere.

‘Yeah Noona’ Tao nudged.

‘Really, I didn’t drop anything, lets just go’ I tried to convince them with a smile.

‘Alright, if you say so’ Tao nodded then turned back and called out to Kris again ‘Hyung, Reina Noona didn’t drop anything!’

*Oh god, Im sure everyone would know by now* Reina wanted to facepalm herself. She didn’t know if she should laugh or to cry because of Tao’s innocence.