Chapter 20

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

Outside the school gate, Exo-K were discussing about the commotion that had just happened. ‘Chanyeol had someone he loved? How come I didn’t know that?’ D.O said amused as he slung his hand around Suho’s shoulder.

‘That kid’ Suho said and shook his head.

‘Kai, Sehun where are you all going?’ Baekhyun shouted but Kai and Sehun just continued walking.

‘Wow, who would have expected the player Chanyeol from Exo-K would have this in him. Well she’s not bad I have to admit.’ Xiumin said as he slung his hand over Chen’s shoulder.

‘Im going off’ Lay said and walked away without hearing any reply.

‘You all have fun, Kris and I are not going anymore.’ Luhan said to the Exo-M members before he left with Kris. Exo-M looked at each other then looked at the 3 members who had just left.

‘What happened?’ Tao asked but the rest just shrugged.

When Reina and Chanyeol arrived home, Reina immediately went up into her room. Chanyeol clenched his fist as he watched Reina walked into her room from the living room.

*How dare he? He still dared to show up in front of her after what he had done to her? I wouldn’t have let her be with him if I knew he’ll hurt her* he clenched his fist and blamed himself over and over again.

‘We need to talk’ a cold voice was heard from behind. Chanyeol turned around to see Lay in front of him.  Lay didn’t say another word and walked out of the house again as soon as he came back. Chanyeol just followed behind after he took one last look at Reina’s door and closed the main door behind him. They hadn’t walked far when Sehun and Kai walked towards them. Sehun came forward and punched Chanyeol on the face before Lay could even talk to Chanyeol. Sehun was about to punch Chanyeol again when Lay stopped him.

‘What do you think you’re doing?’ Lay hissed as grabbed onto Sehun’s wrist before the punch landed on Chanyeol again.

‘What do you think you’re doing? You weren’t close with him are you? From what I remember, you belong to Exo-M and not Exo-K’ Sehun raised his brow and he spat.

Lay harshly released Sehun’s arm ‘Dont worry, I wasn’t but you interrupted what I was planning to do’ Lay turned around and punched Chanyeol on his face before he could get up.

Kai instantly push Lay back, ‘Are you crazy, what are you doing?’ Kai hissed.

‘Why? Your own team member could do it and I cant?’ Lay sarcastically said as he glared at Kai.

‘Come again?’ Kai was pissed, his fist aching to land on Lay’s face while on the other side, Sehun went towards Chanyeol and pulled him up by his collar. ‘I warned you didn’t I? I told you not to forget the promise didn’t I?’ Sehun hissed while Chanyeol wiped away the blood from his lip and glared up at the maknae.

Kai instantly released Lay and went towards his two group members. ‘What are you doing Sehun?’ Kai tried to break the two of them apart.

Sehun pushed Kai away without even looking away from Chanyeol and spat ‘Arent you angry at him? He broke the promise’ Sehun hissed while Kai glared at him.

‘Thud!’ Chanyeol landed on the ground again before Kai could say anything. Kris had punched Chanyeol on the stomach.

‘What did you say back then? You love her and she’s yours?’ Kris spat while Luhan glared at Chanyeol. Chanyeol stood back up and punched Kris in the face.

‘You’re in the wrong and you dare hit back?’ Luhan grabbed onto Chanyeol’s collar, his usual smiling face was gone and replaced with a cold hard one. Lay pushed Sehun back and punched him on the face. ‘I told you I was talking to him first didn’t I’ Lay hissed.

Kai was about to step in when Chanyeol spoke, ‘Yes, I confess to her so?’ Chanyeol said as he pushed Luhan back.

‘What did you just say?’ Kai went straight up to Chanyeol and hissed in his face. Even Kai was pissed off now.

‘You heard me’ Chanyeol said as he pushed Kai back from his face.

‘How dare you? Its supposed to be a promise and I thought you would have a better reason for that.’ Kai punched Chanyeol’s face.

Chanyeol wiped the blood away and spat. ‘How great is the promise when we cant tell her our true feelings? She wasn’t happy, we weren’t either. Whats the point? If I had told her my feelings, she wouldn’t have dated that god damn bastard. Im not going to keep that stupid promise anymore. Im going to be true to my feeling. You all can keep it all you want!’ Chanyeol glared at everyone of them before walking back into the house.

The moment he walked in, he could instantly hear Reina’s sobs. He clenched his fist, trying to control himself from bursting into her room. ‘We’re no-’ Luhan was about to confront Chanyeol again when he heard Reina’s sob and stopped in his place as well. The others too, could clearly hear her heartbreaking sobs as they entered the house. ‘Hear that, thats what we’ve been doing to her. We outcast her from our life and this is what we get, her cries’ Chanyeol whispered as he kept his eyes on her room.

‘Shut up’ Sehun couldn’t stand it anymore and walked out of the house again. He clenched his fist as he walked straight out without looking back. It took him a lot of determination to convince himself that he didn’t love her anymore, her cries didn’t affect him anymore. The others were speechless, standing numbly in their place as they listened to her cries.