Chapter 52

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

‘Come on, lets go on our date now’ Chanyeol held out his hand but everyone stopped him. ‘Wait, why is it you first? Isnt it suppose to be me first since Im the oldest?’ Luhan raised his brow and looked at Chanyeol.

‘Sorry but I asked first. Besides shouldn’t you planned for your date with her first before you take her out? Unless you want to let me have her?’ Chanyeol raised his eyebrow and smirked.

‘Wow, you’re so confident aren’t you?’ Lay sarcastically said while Chanyeol just shrugged ‘Anyway we have to go now, we wont be home until late night so don’t think about disturbing us when we’re on our date or even planned your date today unless you want me to disturb yours too’ Chanyeol smirked and walked towards the door with Reina.

‘Damn that , always so sneaky’ Kai cussed under his breath before he walked back into his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol and Reina took a bus and alighted at Dongdaemun. He laced his hands through hers and walked down the streets of Dongdaemun. Couples could be seen anywhere as they walked down the streets. Reina felt slightly embarrassed as they walked down the streets since they weren’t couples, not to mention, they were holding hands.

*Is it really right for me to do that?* Reina glanced at her Chanyeol oppa beside her. ‘Lets go over there shall we?’ Chanyeol lead Reina over. Reina felt herself loosen beside Chanyeol as they explored the things around the streets.

‘Look oppa!’ Reina pulled Chanyeol over where the crowds were gathering. There in the middle stood a tall clown that was almost twice her oppa’s height. They watched as the clowns did funny actions while making balloons. The clown made a flower and passed it to Reina.

‘Oppa looked, I got a flower’ Chanyeol smiled at the Reina who was squealing with joy. *She’s finally enjoying herself beside me* Chanyeol knew how Reina was. She was uncomfortable during the start of their date since she was constantly fidgeting around and awkward with him, how could he not know her after all these years?

‘Lets go, you should be thirsty now’ Chanyeol held out his hand and Reina took it without hesitant.

‘What do you want to drink?’ Chanyeol glanced around the cafes and drink stalls down the street.

Reina stopped before they passed by Baskin Robbins, ‘Oppa, can we have some ice cream instead?’ Chanyeol just smiled ‘Why not? Anything for you Reina’ he opened the door for Reina to enter.

‘Take a seat, oppa will get the ice cream for you.’ Chanyeol lead her to a table before he walked towards the counter.

Reina sat on her table and smiled as she watched her Oppa stand in front of the counter looking through the ice creams. Memories of the old days came back to her.

 

------------------------Flashback-----------------------

Reina came out of the school gate to see her Chanyeol oppa waiting for her at the side. ‘What are you doing here oppa? Don’t you have detention?’ Reina gasped to see her Chanyeol oppa in front of her.

Chanyeol just took her hand ‘Let have some ice cream like I promise’ he gave her a smile before he lead her away from school.

‘What about detention Oppa?’ Reina stopped in her tracks, refusing to move any further. Chanyeol stopped and turned around ‘Dentention isn’t important. Besides I told you I’ll treat you your favourite ice cream today, I say it, I’ll do it. You know I never go back on my words especially for you.’

‘But oppa..’ Reina called but Chanyeol wasn’t going to give in ‘Lets have some ice cream now!’ Chanyeol pulled Reina away from the school and she didn’t protest this time. She knew Chanyeol wouldn’t listen to her anyway and besides, she was glad she could be with her oppa today.

--------------------End Of Flashback---------------

 

Chanyeol returned with two cones of ice cream in hand, ‘What are you thinking about? Don’t tell me you’re thinking about other guys on our date?’ Chanyeol slightly frowned and pretended to be hurt.

Reina snapped out of her daze and immediately waved her hand ‘Aniya, I just remembered the time when Oppa skipped his detention for me just to treat me ice cream.’ Chanyeol smiled when he heard what she said. *Reina was thinking of our past*

‘Its been awhile and you still remember?’ Chanyeol passed Reina her favourite ice cream and she gladly took it in her hands.

‘How can I not remember? Those were my happiest times’ Reina her ice cream while Chanyeol’s face fell at what Reina had just said. He felt guilty now, for what he had done these past few years.

Reina looked up and realized what she had just said, her face fell and she mentally blamed herself for not being sensitive enough. ‘Oppa, you don’t have to feel guilty. Im happy now.’ Reina gave Chanyeol a comforting smile and lightly squeeze his hand.

Chanyeol grabbed onto Reina’s hand before she could take her hand back. ‘You know I’ll never break my words and promises I made to you right?' Reina nodded even though she didn’t know why Chanyeol would suddenly asked her a question like this.

Chanyeol smiled and gently said 'I’ll make a promise to you. I promise you, I’ll never leave your side anymore.’ Chanyeol stare into Reina's eyes, they were filled with sincerity, and Reina knew he meant it.

‘Oppa..’ Reina uncomfortably called out, not knowing how to answer him.

‘Eat your ice cream, its going to melt.’ Chanyeol gave a small smile and his ice cream, refusing to hear what Reina might say next, he was afraid to hear what Reina might say. He didn’t want to hear rejections, he refuse to. Not when he was finally starting to show her his heart.