Chapter 2

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

Upon reaching the school Reina pulled away from Kai and Luhan walking away from them. No one in the school knew that they were living together. There would be so much drama in the school if the girls find out that the 6 Kingkas in their school lived with her who happened to be just a normal high schooler.

‘Why Reina?’ Luhan instantly pouted when Reina pulled away from him but quickly cling onto her again. Reina pulled back and looked around to see if anyone had seen her with them. ‘We promise remember? No one knows we live together and we’re near school compound now’ she said.

‘Just let them know we’re living to-’ a hand cupped Luhan’s mouth, making his words muffled. Reina heaved a sigh of relief. They were so closed to being exposed if Luhan had shouted it out. Luhan looked over to see Kris glaring at him.

‘Xi Luhan shut up and follow me. If we’re found out, you’re dead hyung or not do you hear me?’ Kris threatened into Luhan’s ear while he nodded obediently. ‘Good, lets get going’ Kris turned around and walked away without any words.

‘I’ll see you later at home’ Luhan whispered, his voice no longer playful. He quickly left to catch up with the others that had left with Kris. Reina couldn’t blame Luhan for the behavior. Kris wasn’t leader for nothing even when Luhan was older than him. She too would have done the same thing when Kris spoke. The way he glared and commanded just now made shivers down her spine. He always does. Kris was always able to made shivers run down her spine with his voice so commanding, a glare that could kill whenever he’s angry.

Sehun kicked the little rocks on the ground ‘Can we go too?’ he impatiently said to Chanyeol and Kai.

‘Looks like fun is over. See you later’ Kai winked and walked away.

‘I’ll miss you!’ Chanyeol gave Reina a quick hug before he followed, leaving Reina alone by herself.

Reina held the stripes of her backpack and started walking to school maintaining a distance from them to avoid gossips. She walked through the school gate and stopped by her locker to take some books out before heading for class.

‘Reina!’ her one and only best friend Lee Jieun called out. Jieun was the total opposite of Reina. Jieun was girlish, cheerful and a caring person. Maybe that was the reason why she befriended Jieun, because Jieun reminds her of herself when she was young. Reina envied her personality, the personality that she kept away when everything changed. Reina waved and smiled as she walked to her seat which was right behind of Jieun. Jieun was pretty likeable except for that fact that she swooned over guys a lot, especially Kpop idols and Kingkas of the school. This, was the only one Reina didn’t envy of.

Reina shared everything with Jieun except for the fact that she lived with the guys which happened to be the Kingkas Jieun had been swooning at every single day. There would be some much trouble if things go out of hand. It wasn’t because she didn’t trust Jieun, it was just that she wanted to prevent the possibility of it happening.

‘Have you watch Yoseob yesterday? He was so cute and hot’ Jieun squealed as she talked about it. Reina raised an eyebrow and looked at her. ‘Oh yeah, I forgot our dear lady here doesn’t watch tv’ Jieun rolled her eyes and scowled.

‘But seriously, you should watch some tv. You cant be forever in your own world and not know the trends and hots outside!’ Jieun continued, hoping that Reina would really take her advice and they could squeal and fangirl about it together like all the girls do.

Reina pretended that she didn’t hear it and took her book for the next lesson out along with a storybook she had brought to read. She wasn’t the typical nerdy girl you think she was,
Reina just happen to enjoy reading, one of the memories left by her mom. Reading makes Reina remember her mom, remembering all the happy memories she had with mom, reading stories to her when she was young. It was a nice memory of her mom before her mother decided to leave her with her 6 adopted brothers. Reina scowled just at the thought of that.

*Not again* Reina covered both of her ears with her hand as she heard screaming down the hallways. She looked at her best friend in front of her. Jieun was waiting excitedly in her seats, squealing once in awhile as she looked outside the classroom. The screaming of girls was getting louder and louder

Jieun squealed when Sehun entered the classroom. Sehun just walked inside the classroom and heads to his desk near the window ignoring the fangirls around him. Jieun squeals louder when Chanyeol entered the classroom.

Being the flirt he was, of course Chanyeol wouldn’t miss the chance to flirt with his fangirls. He send a few winks every here and there before he waved, showing his dazzling smile that caught all the girls including Reina’s best friend Jieun.

Jieun squealed and turn around to face Reina who still had her hand around her ears. Jieun pulled down her hand and spoke ‘Did you see that Chanyeol just winked at me’ thinking that Chanyeol had send her a wink.

‘Arent we lucky to be in the same class as the 2 kingkas?’ Reina just continued reading her book, ignoring Jieun who was on her fangirling mode.

*Remind me, why am I best friend with her?* Reina couldn’t help thought.

The fangirls of Chanyeol and Sehun continued to scream outside the classroom to get their attention. Well the whole school just sound noisy since there were 12 Kingkas in the school.

‘You girls, what are you doing here? Get back to you class now’ The teacher shouted. The fangirls stopped and returned back to their class much to their dismay.

*Finally* Reina sighed in relief. Her ears were about to burst because of all the screaming.

The lessons started and the maths teacher was explaining and writing examples on the board. Reina was busy copying notes and listening to the teacher. She stretched herself from her seat when she felt her body growing stiffed. She saw Sehun staring out of the window as she stretched while Chanyeol was busy flirting with a girl.

*I wonder why they even come to class when they didn’t bother to study* Reina turned to the front and continue writing down notes.