Chapter 39

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

Saturday came and the guys were still the same. Ever since Monday, everyday after school, there would at least be one of them waiting for her outside the school gates. Students noticed the change in their school Kingkas yet no one said anything. They didn’t dare to in fact after all the declarations their school Kingkas had made if any rumors of Reina was heard. Reina tried to avoid the guys but they were persistent.

Reina walked out of her room to see all the boys at home. *Its Saturday, why are they still at home?* Reina was about to go back into her room but Chanyeol called out. ‘Oh Reina you’re awake already?’ Chanyeol came over and slightly ruffled her hair but Reina avoided it. Chanyeol dropped his hand casually and smiled even though he was feeling  hurt inside.

‘Morning Reina’ Lay and Sehun turned away from the tv and smiled sweetly at her while Luhan and Kai came over and pulled her towards the dining table even when she didn’t want to. ‘Reina’s up already’ Chanyeol informed Kris as he went into the kitchen.

‘Kris’s cooking today. You’ll love it since he cooked your favourite’ Luhan happily settled Reina on a seat. The rest of them walked over and joined her in the dining table while Kai went into the kitchen to help out.

Minutes later Kris, Chanyeol and Kai came out with plates of omelettes in their hand. ‘Morning’ Kris smiled as he placed the plate of omelette rice in front of her and settled next to her. Reina watched how hungrily the guys gulped down their food and looked up at the clock to realize that it was already going afternoon and they’re only having their breakfast now. *Did they wait for me?* She couldn’t help pondered even when she knew she shouldnt.

Kris turned around and looked at Reina hoping that she would still like his cooking. To his dismay, Reina hadn’t even started her food yet. She was still staring at the food in front of her. ‘My cooking skills might have been rusty since I hadn’t cook for a long while. Do you not like the food?’ Kris warily asked as he looked at Reina’s expression.

Reina pushed away her feelings and stood up from her seat, ‘Im not hungry’ she turned her back and began walking back towards the stairs.

‘Whats wrong with you?’ Kris held her wrist to stop her ‘You werent like this a week ago’

‘You weren’t like this a week ago too so let go’ Reina shrugged his hand off without looking back at him.

Reina started walking again but Kris stopped in front of her. ‘Move’ Reina hissed.

‘Reina’ Kris placed both of his hand on her shoulders.

‘Stop, I don’t need your lies.’ Reina spoke coldly as she looked into his eyes.

‘Oppa’s back. We’re not lying.’ Sehun spoke as he walked towards her.

Reina pushed Kris’ hands away, she had to leave before the others gathered around her. She didn’t have the courage to stay strong and cold like this if all of them gave her that same kind and warm look from before. ‘No, stay where you are, don’t come near me. I don’t need any of these now.’ Reina back away from them.

‘Reina’ the 6 of them called out but she shook her head. ‘No, like I said before, don’t even call my name. I don’t need any of you now. Not now, not in the future.’ Tears were starting to form in her eyes.

‘Reina, listen to us, please’ Luhan took a step forward.

‘Why? So I could get fooled by you all once again?’ Reina managed a laugh.

‘No, we will never do that. Trust me’ Lay said.

‘Trust you? I used to trust all of you but looked what happened when omma died? I don’t think I can take it again if you all decided to change again. J-Just do me a favour, stay away from me’ Reina tried to fight back her tears but failed miserably.

Before she could wipe it away and left, Kai pulled her into his arms. ‘Let go of me!’ She struggled but Kai just tightened his hold on her. ‘Ssh.. its okay, we’re back, oppas’ are really back’

Reina couldn’t reply, she just wailed louder in his arms. All the emotions that she locked up these 3 years busted out without control. Kai just patted her back and let her cried in his arms while the others just clenched their fist as they watched Reina cried her heart out.

After her cries ended, they were all sitting by the dining table again. ‘Its all cold now, I’ll throw it away’ Kris picked up the omelette but Reina stopped him ‘Its okay.’ she scope the omelette rice up and placed into . Kris watched nervously as Reina tasted the food.

‘Its still good as before..’ Reina spoke awkwardly, she decided to trust them again but it’ll take time for her to fully accept them again.

Kris found himself smiling in satisfaction and turned around to eat his own food. He still remembered the times where Reina would always asked him to cook his omelette rice for her whenever Reina’s omma wasn’t around. The smile on her face that she always had whenever he cooked for her, the way she happily ate up all the omelette rice that he cooked for her,  and not forgetting to always praise his omelette rice whenever she ate it.

‘Oppa’s omelette rice zzang!’ till now he could still see it vividly in his memories. Even though now Reina no longer said such things to him and she weren’t calling him oppa anymore, and even awkward around them now, he didn’t mind it. He knew that one day, the Reina that he always love will be back. He believed the once lively and cheerful Reina would be back again. Kris believed that she’ll call him oppa again. All he have to do now was to show her all his love for her and wait for her to come back to him. All he had to do now was to make her trust him again.

*Reina ah~ I can believe that you will come back to me one day right?*