Chapter 48

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

Reina greeted Jieun and sat behind her. Sehun walked in as usual without caring his fans but instead of walking towards his seat, he walked towards Reina instead. Sehun walked straight and sat down on Chanyeol’s seat earning gasps and murmurs from his fangirls. Reina noticed and turned around to look at the person beside her.

‘Oppa, what are you doing here?’ Reina gasped and whispered.

‘Oppa?’ Jieun looked at Reina confusingly.

Sehun gave Reina an amuse smiled ‘Why cant I sit here? Chanyeol isn’t here’

‘But oppa..’ Reina whined but Sehun shook his finger ‘Nope, Im not going to move and that’s final’ Sehun stubbornly refused. Reina sighed and looked away. There was nothing she could do when her oppa was stubborn.

Jieun lightly nudged Reina, her eyes twinkled with excitement ‘Did you just called Sehun, oppa? You closed with him now?’ Reina sighed, there another kid she had to deal with now.

‘Yeah, she just call me oppa. Do you have a problem with that?’ Sehun tilted his head and looked at Jieun. Jieun just shook her head, afraid to offend Sehun if she said anything.

‘Oppa, you’re scaring my friend’ Reina lightly scolded but Sehun just shrugged it away ‘I don’t think so’ and looked away.

It was another long day in class. Reina thought that she could finally concentrate in class since there wasn’t Chanyeol to disrupt her but she was wrong. Sehun just like Chanyeol, leaned his head on his table and stared at Reina throughout the class.

‘You’re distracting me oppa’ Reina turned around and whispered.

‘Don’t mind me then. Just pretend that Im invisible’ Sehun gave Reina a small smile and continued to look at Reina’s semi-annoyed face.

Reina heaved a sigh ‘Oppa..’ she whined. Sehun pouted in dismay ‘Alright alright’ Sehun turned his head away and Reina turned to face her teacher glad that Sehun was finally listening. But it wasn’t long when she felt Sehun staring at her again.

*He’ll never stop will he?* Reina heaved a sigh and tried hard to pretend that Sehun wasn’t staring at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai stood up from his seat once the bell for lunch rang. Today was Exo-K’s turn with Reina and Chanyeol wasn’t here in school so that means he could get Reina all to himself today or at least thats what he thought since he didn’t think Sehun would be able to do anything. Kai walked out of the classroom without even waiting for the teacher to dismiss the class. Without a knock, Kai walked into Reina’s classroom and all eyes were on him.

Reina gasped when Kai grabbed onto her hand. ‘Oppa!’ Reina called slightly embarrassed. ‘What are you doing here?’ Reina stole glances and looked at her teacher in front who had stopped his teaching.

Kai just gave her a smile as if he had done nothing wrong, ‘taking you for lunch now of course.’

‘But im still having class now..’ Reina took away Kai’s hand and turned back to face the front. Kai grabbed her hand again and pulled her up from seat ‘Im sure your teacher wouldnt mind. Would you?’ Kai glared at her teacher and the teacher immediately shook his head.

‘Oppa!’ Reina knew Kai had threatened her teacher from the look in her teacher’s eyes.

Sehun joined in and backed Kai up ‘Reina, its time for lunch already’ he didn’t want his precious Reina to be starved.

‘Sehun Oppa!’ Reina shot Sehun a look but Sehun just shrugged ‘Im just saying the truth.’

Kai pulled Reina towards the door while Sehun stood behind and pushed Reina towards the door. Reina just surrendered and followed quietly.

There in the middle of hallway, Exo-K was already walking towards them.

‘Hey Reina,’ Suho called out as they walked towards her. Suho was about to ruffle Reina’s head when Kai coughed. ‘Oh hey Kai, Sehun too’ Suho good-naturedly smiled before he ruffled Reina’s head. Reina smiled back in return. Kai and Sehun couldn’t help but felt jealous even though they knew it doesn’t mean anything.

Reina smiled and greeted the other members as well and they all gave her a small smile. Baekhyun came forward, Sehun and Kai was immediately on their defence mood, ‘Byun Baekhyun, stand where you are and don’t come close to Reina’ Kai warned.

Baekhyun pouted ‘Whats wrong with me?’ The rest of the members chuckled while Reina felt embarrassed by what Kai did. ‘Jongin oppa!’ Reina’s face blushed slightly because of Kai.

‘Jongin oppa? You’re not avoiding him anymore? Calling him oppa even? Are both of you together now?’ D.O narrowed his eyes and looked at the two in front of him.

‘No way’ Sehun growled. Exo-K stared at Sehun stunned, they almost forgot they had another member that was in love with Reina.

Reina’s face immediately blushed a deeper shade of red, she had almost forgotten about this now that D.O mentioned it. ‘Anniya, we’re nothing like that. He’s just my oppa. That’s all’ Kai felt a bit disappointed by Reina’s words but nonetheless kept a straight face while Sehun smiled relief.

‘Does that mean we get to hear you call us oppa now?’ Baekhyun’s eyes twinkled but Sehun and Kai shot him a dirty look.

‘Not a chance Byun Baekhyun’ Sehun spat.

‘No way’ Kai growled.

‘Yah Im your hyung, shouldn’t the both of you respect me?’ Baekhyun glared at Kai and Sehun and both of them glared back equally ‘So what if you’re my hyung?’

Suho secretly took Reina away from Kai and placed his finger on his lip, signalling Reina to be quiet. ‘Follow me, we’ll go for lunch now. Ignore those dorks’ Reina nodded and followed the rest of the Exo-K to the cafeteria, leaving her oppas behind to argue with Baekhyun.

Kai and Sehun turned around in the middle and frowned when they didn’t see Reina beside them. Baekhyun stopped and realized that their members weren’t there either.

‘Aissh, all because of you’ Kai walked away without even looking at Baekhyun, Sehun couldn’t be bothered as well.

‘Yah, I told you all not to talk to me like that’ Baekhyun purposely bumped onto their shoulder as he walked passed them.  The three dorks argue continued to argue all their way towards the cafeteria.