Chapter 50

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

‘Reina!’ Baekhyun came into the classroom and looked for Reina. *What is that he doing here?* Chanyeol immediately released his pile of gifts on the table, not caring if they will be damaged in the process, it wasn’t important to him in the first place. Both Sehun and Chanyeol grew defensive as Baekhyun approached Reina, both of them were slightly unhappy to see him here, especially when he came looking for their Reina.

‘What are you doing here in our class hyung?’ Sehun asked slightly unhappy.

‘For Reina of course, didn’t you hear me call her name just now when I entered?’ Baekhyun casually shrugged it away as he looked at Reina. *What is that bastard thinking?* Sehun clenched his fist as he glared at Baekhyun.

‘So, have you prepare any gifts for me?’ Baekhyun asked as he placed his hand over Reina’s shoulder. Chanyeol immediately took it away ‘Yah! I told you no skinship with her didn’t I?’

Baekhyun ignored Chanyeol and looked at Reina expectantly. Reina looked apologetically at Baekhyun ‘Sorry, I didn’t get anything for you. I forgot it is Valentine today’

Baekhyun gave Reina his greasy smile ‘Its okay, why don’t you go on a date with opp-’ before Baekhyun can finished his sentence, Lay dragged Baekhyun out of the classroom from the back of his collar. ‘Shouldn’t you be in your classroom? Your girlfriends are looking everywhere for you’ Lay gave Reina a small smile before he walked out of the class with Baekhyun being dragged behind him.

‘Hey, what are you doing? I don’t think Im that close with you!’ Baekhyun protested as Lay dragged him out.

*Good, I would have kicked hyung’s if he was still here* Sehun shifted his gaze away from Baekhyun and looked at Reina who just blinked her eyes and continued to hear Jieun’s rattle.

‘Reina ah~ What chocolates would you like? I got a small teddy bear here too’ Chanyeol placed some of his gifts on her table. Reina widened her eyes and stared as if her oppa had gone insane, ‘Oppa’ Reina lightly whispered as she looked around.

‘What?’ Chanyeol asked as if he didn’t know what he had done wrong. Before Reina could say anything, Luhan and Kai came in with their hands full of gift. They dropped their gifts on Reina’s table and beamed at her. Reina’s eyes rounded at the gifts on her table and looked up at them.

‘Reina ah, picked whatever you like arasso? The rest that you don’t want, oppa will throw them away’ Luhan beamed and Kai nodded ‘Yeah, so hurry up and pick your gift’

‘There’s some more here too!’ Chanyeol dropped more of his gifts on Reina’s table.

‘Oppa.. this isn’t right. These are gifts for you all, not for me. I cant take them.’ Reina shook her head.

‘Its okay, just picked what you like Reina, oppa didn’t want them anyway. Oppa only want gifts from you. I just took them thinking that you might like the gifts here’ Kai said as if it was nothing.

Outside the classroom, girls were either crying because of what the 3 of them had said or sending glares at Reina.

‘No, this isn’t right.’ Reina protested and shook her head, ‘Take it all back oppas. Its either you returned to the owner or you kept it to yourself’ Reina gave her oppas a warning. Kris passed by the classroom and saw Luhan and Kai inside the classroom. He knew right away what was going on and entered the classroom.

‘Yah Xi Luhan, picked up your gifts and don’t bother Reina. She has a class starting soon.’ Kris smacked the back of Luhan’s head and warned Kai ‘You too’

Sehun stood up and stove all the presents in Kai’s arms and pushed him out of the classroom ‘You heard Kris hyung, stop being a nuisance here’

Reina gave Kris a thank you smile before Kris left with Luhan all grumpy behind. Reina turned around to look at Chanyeol, ‘Arent you going to take your gifts back?’

Chanyeol refused to move ‘I gave you the gifts, they are yours now’

‘Oppa..’ Reina gave Chanyeol a look.

Chanyeol grumbled ‘Alright, alright’ he unwillingly took the gifts back. Girls outside instantly smiled that Chanyeol had taken back his gift but it didn’t last for long. ‘Take back all your gifts’ Chanyeol turned towards the fangirls outside the classroom.

‘Hurry up and take it back, if Reina didn’t want it, I don’t want to accept it either’ Chanyeol put on a sad face as he looked at his fans.

‘We wont take it back. Its oppa’s now, you can do whatever you want with it.’ One of the girls said while the others unwillingly nodded. They were still hoping that somehow their Chanyeol oppa would accept their gift.

‘Really?’ Chanyeol’s face immediately brightened at their words and the girls felt themselves melting. They couldnt speak and just nodded.

Chanyeol instantly turned around and put all the gifts on Reina’s table. ‘You heard what they said. Pick one’ Chanyeol beamed while Reina heaved a sigh. Sehun returned and Reina immediately looked at her Sehun oppa for help. Sehun caught the sign and gave Chanyeol a look ‘Yah don’t be so childish, take your gifts away and don’t disturb Reina. She doesn’t want any of it’

Chanyeol pouted but nonetheless take back his gifts. He walked outside and the girls instantly crowded around him. Chanyeol dropped all his presents into one of the girl’s arms and walked back into the classroom. ‘Im sorry, but I only want to receive the present from the person I love. Give it to someone else’ Chanyeol walked right back into the classroom and settled beside Reina.

Chanyeol lay his head on the table as he stared at Reina *If only you were the one that gave me the present. I would be jumping up and down like crazy now* Chanyeol sulked but an idea popped up his mind and he smirked, thankful for his clever brain.