Chapter 24

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

Chanyeol rested his head on his hand as he stared at Reina the whole time during class. ‘Will you stop staring at me? You’re disturbing me’ Reina turned around and glared at Chanyeol, obviously disturbed by his action. He had been staring at her like that way before the class had even started.

Earlier, Chanyeol had made the whole school crazy when he appeared in school with Reina beside him, more like he dragged her along with him as they walked through the school gate. Chanyeol didn’t even bother to meet Exo-K before they went for class.

Chanyeol even went as far to force the boy sitting beside Reina to change seat with him and the poor boy could only agreed even if he didn’t want to. He didn’t have a choice, unless he wanted to be beaten up by Chanyeol or maybe even the whole Exo-K. Afterall, Chanyeol wasn’t a gangster and the school Kingka for nothing. The poor innocent boy wanted anything but trouble.

The fangirls outside the class gasped and protested when Chanyeol exchanged seat but Chanyeol just ignored them unlike usual when he will always gave his fans some fanservice. The noise coming from the fangirls were worst than before and the teacher even had to threaten them with detention before his fangirls went back to their classes and the teacher could get to lesson started. 

*Aissh doesnt he understand English?! Why the hell is he staring at me?* Reina shot another glare towards Chanyeol's way, her hand gripping onto her pen tightly while she controlled herself. Despites Reina’s glares, Chanyeol continued to stare at her while Reina gave up and just pretended he was transparent. *Forget Reina, he's not there, Chanyeol's not there.* Reina chanted mentally as she looked away from him.

Sehun who was sitting by the side of the window, clenched his fist as he stared at the both of them. *What the hell is he planning to do? Didnt he have enough beating last night? Is he really going all out now?* Sehun was boiling with anger. He couldn’t believe that Chanyeol was really going against the promise they had made to Reina’s omma.

The bell for lunch rang and everyone stood up from their seat, preparing to walk out of the classroom for lunch. ‘Lets go Reina’ Chanyeol grabbed Reina’s wrist and dragged her out of the classroom.

*Mwoh?!* Reina looked at him surprised before she shouted ‘wait!’ Reina tried to pull her hand back as she looked at Jieun who was still standing by her seat dumbfounded by what had just happened.

Chanyeol’s eyes followed Reina gaze and noticed her friend. ‘Oh right your friend. Sorry oppa forgot about her.’ Chanyeol turned around and walked back towards the classroom.

‘Hey can you hurry up? Reina’s hungry already’ Chanyeol looked at Jieun. Jieun jumped happily inside when Chanyeol spoke to her.

‘I didn’t said that’ Reina hissed while Chanyeol shrugged it away and waited impatiently.

‘Coming!’ she ran over to them after she calmed her inner fangirl. Chanyeol dragged Reina towards the cafeteria once he saw Jieun following behind. Chanyeol walked past the crowds that was queuing up and placed Reina right in front of the line. Girls were shooting daggers with their eyes at Reina but there was nothing they could do since Chanyeol was there.

‘Here, take your lunch and have it with your friend. Im going out of school now. See you soon’ Chanyeol left after he placed the plate containing all the food he wanted her to eat in her hand before he walked away. Reina sighed as she sat down at their usual seat. *He just have to make me the enemy of the girls in the whole school now* she could feel all the daggers sending her way.

‘Wow Reina, so its true huh?’ Jieun nudged Reina as she looked at Chanyeol’s retreating figure before turning her head to look at Reina.

Reina sighed, slightly cursing Chanyeol while poking her rice in the plate. ‘What is true?’ Reina was annoyed. She knew Jieun would be bombarding her with questions.

‘Chanyeol love you?’ Jieun looked expectantly at Reina for answer.

‘What?!’ Reina shot her head up and looked at Jieun once she heard what Jieun had just said.

‘Don’t what me. The whole school knew about it. The commotion that happened yesterday after I left was spread like fire around the whole school. Everyone knows about it since Chanyeol said it himself yesterday’ Reina was shocked now. She was so hurt when Baekho appeared in front of her that none of the conversation said yesterday was heard by her.

‘Since you know, why do you still ask me and don’t think too much he just love me as a sister that’s all but most probably its one of his pranks again’ Reina shrugged it away as she pick up her spoon and began to dig in but her eyes widen as soon as she realized what she had just said. She felt Jieun’s eyes widen too. Reina quickly cover Jieun’s mouth before she can question it out loud for the whole school to know. She didn’t want anymore drama than that.

‘He is my adoptive brother. Nothing more and nothing less. Don’t ask me anything because I wont tell you anymore things and don’t you dare said it out’ Reina whispered lowly into Jieun’s ear so that nobody would overheard what she said.

Jieun just nodded and Reina released her hand and went back to eat. Jieun was squealing like a fangirl when she heard what Reina had said. This was something that surprised her. ‘Wow you’re sure one lucky girl’ Jieun happily nudged Reina.

Reina rolled her eyes before grumpily placing the food into *Right, anything but lucky*

*It was anything but lucky* Reina just rolled her eyes at Jieun and continued eating her lunch.