Chapter 17 - The Past Part 6

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

Reina woke up in the middle of the night, she had a terrible nightmare. She didn’t want to stay alone in her room anymore. She went out of her room and into the hall way. She couldn’t go into her mom’s room since she had to work early tomorrow. She looked at Luhan’s room but shook her head, *I cant bother Luhan Oppa all the time* and walked to Sehun’s room.

‘Oppa,’ Reina called out softly but Sehun just stayed asleep in his bed without moving.

‘Oppa,’ She called him again but he didn’t move a single bit even when she shook him lightly. He was sleeping so peacefully. Reina walked out of his room and went to Kai’s next and did the same, but her Kai oppa just barely reply her and went back to sleep.

With a sigh, Reina went into Lay’s room. Lay too didn’t move a single when she nudged him lightly. He too like Sehun was sleeping peacefully in his own world.

‘Oppa,’ Reina went into Chanyeol’s room and shake him gently.

‘Ne?’ Chanyeol asked with his eyes still close.

‘I cant sleep’ Reina said hoping that Chanyeol would wake up and accompany her but she was wrong. Chanyeol just spoke incoherent words and Reina assumed that he didn’t hear anything she said and walked out of the room. Reina sighed, her oppas were either sleeping like a dead log or murmuring in their dreams. There’s only Kris oppa and Luhan oppa left.

She didn’t want to walk into her Kris oppa’s room, he could be scary at times when he just woke up. With slow and unwilling steps, Reina opened Luhan’s door and poked her head into his room. *I’ll be fast, if he don’t reply, I’ll just leave and be on my own.* Reina nodded to herself.

‘Oppa, oppa?’ Reina called out warily in the dark. Luhan had heard Reina’s voice and sat up slowly.

‘Reina is that you?’ Luhan asked as he looked towards the door, he blinked his eyes and rub a few times to focus on Reina.

‘Oppa can you accompany me? Im scared’ Reina said hopefully. She didn’t want to disturb her Luhan oppa since he was always the one to accompany her but she didn’t have a choice, all her oppas were sleeping and she didn’t want to be alone.

‘You had another nightmare?’ Luhan asked, his eyes fully focused on Reina now. Reina just nodded.

‘Come here’ Luhan motioned her to come. Reina shut the door behind her and walked towards him. Luhan pulled her into his arm and patted her back while Reina wrapped her arms around him. ‘Aigoo, didn’t oppa tell you not to watch the horror movie with Chanyeol they all and why you didn’t listen? You must be scared now huh?’ Luhan soothingly patted her back.

‘Oppa, I cant sleep now’ Reina said in his arm.

‘Come on, lets get you some warm milk.’ Luhan stepped out of his bed and held out his hand. Reina took his hand and they walked down the stair. Luhan switched on the light in the kitchen and pour a glass of milk. He placed it in front of Reina after he had heated it up. Reina took it and they walked out of the kitchen.

‘Oppa, I cant sleep yet, can we watch some tv?’ Reina tugged onto Luhan’s hand.

‘Arasso’ Both of them sat on the couch as they watched some tv. They didn’t exchange any words, Luhan just stayed there and accompany Reina while she watched the tv in front of her and sipped on her warm milk occasionally.

After an hour, Luhan grew sore from his seat and slightly stretched out his arm. He turned around to see Reina yawned cutely without covering , her eyes were already threatening to close.

Luhan silently chuckled at the sight before he gently placed his hand on her head ‘Lets go up and sleep now okay?’ Luhan took the controller and switch off the tv without waiting for her reply while Reina nodded half heartedly, her eyes threatening to close. She grabbed Luhan’s hand and lazily followed Luhan behind as they walked up the stairs. 

‘Aigoo, you’ll fall if you walk with your eyes close’ Luhan lightly scolded as he watched how Reina dragged her feet behind him.

‘But I cant open my eyes anymore oppa’ Reina pouted.

Luhan lightly chuckled before he swiped Reina up from the ground and walked up the stairs. Reina didn’t protest, she just wrapped her arms around his neck as he brought her up the stairs. Luhan opened the door to her room and went straight into her bed. He placed her down onto the bed but Reina didn’t release her hand from his neck.

‘Reina?’ Luhan called out.

‘Oppa don’t leave me until Im asleep okay? Im scared’ Reina asked as she opened her eyes and looked up at him.

Luhan chuckled again, he couldn’t seem to stop doing that around her. Everything about Reina makes him smile and laugh from the bottom of his heart. ‘Oppa promise so sleep now’ Luhan pulled her blanket up to cover her properly and tenderly her hair.

‘Oppa are you still there?’ Reina asked after awhile with her eyes closed.

‘Silly girl, of course Im still here. Oppa promise to stay here until you’re asleep isn’t it?’ Luhan said as he held her hand. Reina just nodded, her eyes still closed as she tried to sleep.

Luhan yawned silently as he watched Reina sleep. It was already 4am in the morning now and they still had school later on.

‘Reina?’ Luhan softly called out after a moment of silence.

‘Reina?’ he called again. He smiled when there was no reply from his baby sister.

*She’s asleep* Luhan Reina’s cheek and lightly plant a kiss on her forehead. ‘Goodnight and sweet dreams my princess’ Luhan whispered and took a look at Reina again before he made his way out of her room.

Luhan carefully closed the door behind him and went into his room. He laid on his bed and fell asleep in an instant. He was way too tired, he had tried so hard to stay awake for Reina earlier on that his energy was totally drained now.