Chapter 3

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

‘Ring!’ the school bell rang. It was another time Reina hated the most – Lunchbreak. Sehun instantly walked out of the classroom without even looking at the teacher. Chanyeol, if any case, worst. He stood up from his seat, sending winks to girls he was flirting with. Before he left, Chanyeol looked at the teacher ‘So long’ Chanyeol smirked at the teacher before leaving.

Reina shook her head as she watched him left. *He just have to create another ruckus before he leave*

The teacher sighed in dismay before he released the class. The teacher couldn’t do anything to the boys since they wouldn’t be bothered anyway. The boys had been given a warning but they didn’t care. Even till the extent of sending the boys to detention class, that didn’t stop them either. They just simply skipped detention.

‘Class dismiss!’ the teacher said before he grabbed his book and walked out of the classroom.

‘Reina, lets go to the cafeteria now! I wonder what we’re having today’ Jieun say excitedly while Reina packed her things neatly before standing up. *Its not what we’re eating you’re curious about. Its whether all the 12 boys would be in the cafeteria today you’re curious about.* Reina rolled her eyes as she followed Jieun.

Yes, it was breaktime. The favourite time for every girl in the school since they would get to see the famous 12 Kingkas of the school if they weren’t out fighting. ‘Do you think they would all be here today?’ Jieun asked as she looked around the cafeteria excitedly.

The sudden rowdiness of the cafeteria answers her question. The cafeteria turned rowdy at the sight of Exo-K. All eyes were on them as they entered the cafeteria. Girls were screaming for their attention while guys were scowling silently. The people in front stopped moving and moved aside for Exo-K. Guys gave way to them because they were afraid to go against them while girls gave way to them simply because the guys were like their idols, their top priority.

Chanyeol was busy with his fangirls, sending winks everywhere making girls squealed with delight. He send Reina one too when he saw her but Reina just scowled silently and glared at him instead.

Kai turned around and smiled at Reina when he saw her too but he got the same reaction as Chanyeol. ‘What happen to her?’ Kai whispered to Chanyeol while the latter just shrugged and continued flirting with his fangirls, joining Suho who was by his side, ignorant of what just happened. Sehun just walked past her like she was nothing.

Reina looked away, trying to control the lava that was about to burst inside of her. *Aissh, why cant they queue up like everyone else? So what if they’re gangsters and kingkas of the school? That doesn’t give them any right!*

The queue was finally moving again when Exo-K was done. Just when Reina thought that the queue could resume, Exo-M showed up and proved her wrong. The crowds turn rowdier when they walked in. *Not now* Reina growled silently as the queue stopped again.

*It was just 3 more stops and I could have gotten my food. Just 3 more people. Why couldn’t they appear after I collected my food?!* Reina mentally screamed. Totally pissed as the guys went forward to get their food. She found the guys annoying unlike the other girls in the cafeteria, pleased to see that their Kingkas were all present. Exo-M walked straight to the front without queuing up. Reina met eyes with Kris as he walked passed but Kris just continued walking without acknowledging her presence just like how he had ignored the rest of the girls in the cafeteria.

Luhan met eyes with Reina and sent a wink her way when nobody sees it and continue waving to his fangirls while he walked behind Kris along with the others.

Lay accidentally bumped into Reina when he went forward to take his food. He just looked at Reina then took his plate and collected his food, ignoring the fact that he had just bumped into her. *Jerk* Reina could felt her blood boiling. Kris and Luhan took their own sweet time to pick up their food.

*Finally!* Reina would have bursted out if she were to wait any longer. How she wished they were fighting outside instead of staying in school or it would have been better if all of them weren’t in the same school as her.

After Reina and Jieun picked up their food, they went to sit at their usual place far away from the Kingkas much to Jieun’s dismay. Jieun was staring at the guys while eating her food. ‘It would’ve been better if they all sit together. My eyes wouldn’t need to wonder around if they were seated together.’ Jieun pouted.

‘Your eyes wouldn’t be so tired if you were just staring at your own food.’ Reina looked up and replied. She glanced at the boys who were seated separately from each other for awhile before she continued eating her food.

Exo-K was seated at the back of the cafeteria at the left corner with Exo-M seated at the right corner. Even though the 6 of them lived together with Reina, they separated themselves into 2 groups at some point after her mother died. Kris was the leader of Exo-M with Luhan and Lay while Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun joined Suho who was in charge of Exo-K. Those 2 groups never mingled much with one another in school and people just assumed they held grudge with one another. This, Reina wasn’t sure either. All she knew was although they don’t hate each other, they don’t like each other much either and hopefully, there wouldn’t be a fight between them anytime soon. Reina took one last look at them before she looked away and continued eating again.