Chapter 26

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

 

Reina went back to the class late and was given a warning by the teacher.

‘What happened?’ Jieun mouthed as Reina walked towards her seat while Reina shook her head in return. The class continued as usual but both Chanyeol and Sehun weren’t in class for the rest of the day.

By the end of the day, everyone was staring at Reina as she walked past the school hallways with Jieun and she noticed the number of people glaring at her with hatred increased and she wondered why. Her question was answered when Jieun showed Reina her handphone. Jieun was surprised when she saw the message sent to her phone. Inside the message was a picture of Sehun grabbing her as they walked out of the toilet with words below stating that Sehun had stopped the girls who tried to bully Reina.

‘So you were saying nothing happened huh?’ Jieun raised her eyebrow as she looked at Reina expecting the latter to explain to her.

‘Don’t deny it because there is photo as evidence here. Besides your phone should receive the same message too.’ Reina sighed before she told Jieun everything softly as they walked towards the gate. Jieun’s eyes widened twice as much when Reina finished what happened inside the toilet.

‘You’re saying Sehun just happened to walk past and help you out and dragged you out of the toilet afterward? Thats all?’ Jieun managed to choke the words out after what she had just heard.

‘Sssh..’ Reina put a finger to her lip asking Jieun to lower her voice while Jieun just stare at her and wait for her reply.

Reina just nodded. ‘Nothing more and nothing less. We went separate ways after that’ Reina skipped the part where Sehun spoke to her in the field. She didn’t want Jieun to probe her more about it.

‘Then why would he said such thing to the girls?’Jieun looked at Reina detecting to see if Reina was lying.

‘He was just being nice to his classmate by helping her out.’ Reina reasoned, trying to get her way out of school as soon as possible.

‘Hello, we’re talking about Oh Sehun here. The god damn freaking Sehun that doesn’t care about anything or anyone.’ Jieun argued back. Then something hit her mind, ‘Maybe he likes you’ Jieun squealed like a fangirl again.

Reina stopped in her track when she heard what Jieun had said. ‘What?!’ Reina turned her head around and looked at Jieun who was smiling widely, thinking that she had just hit the jackpot. Reina felt all attention at her. Carefully, Reina turned her head back and walked normally before she spoke in a soft voice again. ‘No way Jieun so stopped thinking of all these ridiculous things. Its not possible.’

On the other hand, Exo-M and Exo-K received the message too.

Exo-K was at Suho’s house when they received the message. ‘Oh Daebak! Look at this’ Baekhyun showed the message he received to D.O. Suho who felt his handphone vibrate opened up to see the same message too. Kai who saw the message and furrowed his eyebrow while Sehun was lying down on the couch with his hand over his eyes, not caring about what the others were discussing.

‘Sehun’ Baekhyun went over and shook Sehun up. ‘What?!’ Sehun sat up and glared at his hyung who had just disrupted his peace.

‘I didn’t know you’re so helpful, you like her huh?’ Baekhyun nudged Sehun and wiggled his eyebrow.

Sehun looked at Baekhyun with confusion all over his face. ‘What are you talking about?’

‘Don’t lie maknae, check your phone and you’ll know what I mean’ Sehun took out his phone and opened up the message he received. His eyes widened but quickly put on a straight face before turning back to Baekhyun. ‘Is this what you called me up for?’ Sehun glared at Baekhyun.

‘But don’t you think this girl is familiar?’ D.O spoke as he tried to remember where he had seen the girl from. Kai was sitting beside D.O was all quiet.

‘Ah its that girl that Chanyeol like! Sehun, you like her too?’ D.O joined blurted out without much thoughts and the atmosphere began to tense while the others look at Chanyeol whose face gave off nothing.

‘I don’t, I just happened to be there and they’re too noisy. Now just shut up and don’t disturb my sleep’ Sehun snapped at D.O, ‘You too’ he pointed at Baekhyun, he met eyes with Kai and quickly lay down in annoyance and cover his eyes with his hand again.

‘I thought someone said something about upholding the promise? Ha you make me laugh’ Chanyeol stood up from the couch and walked out of the house.

Sehun stiffened in his place while Exo-K carefully looked at each other, eyeing Sehun who still had his eyes closed. Unknown to them, Kai had his fist clenched without saying anything.

Exo-M received the message together and Tao was the first one to open up.

‘Wow this is daebak! Who would have known that Exo-K’s Sehun would do something like that?’ Tao showed it to Xiumin and Chen.

‘What are you all looking at I want to see to?’ Luhan cheerfully squeezed through and snatched Tao’s phone to see what they’re looking at.

Tao groaned ‘Don’t take my phone, your phone will have it too, look at yours’ Tao stood up to snatched back his phone. Chen and Xiumin opened up the message on their phone to continue reading where they have stopped until.

Luhan froze when he saw the picture, giving Tao chance to take back his phone.

‘What wrong with you? You looked like you’ve seen a ghost’ Kris chuckled, shook his head and opened the message on his phone. He too felt himself stiffened when he saw the picture. He clenched his teeth as he read what the message contained.

*Those es how dare they*

Lay who was about to walk out from the kitchen with the cup of water opened the message in his phone when it vibrated. He dropped the cup the moment he saw the picture.

‘Hyung whats wrong?’ Tao ran in the moment he heard the sound followed by Xiumin and Chen. Lay just stood in his place and looked towards the living room where Kris and Luhan stood in their place with the same expression.

‘Hyung!’ Chen called out for the second time.

‘Im fine’ Lay briefly said before he walked towards the door and left without a second word.