Chapter 21

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

In her room, Reina was sobbing uncontrollably. She couldn’t believe she would see him again. Reina met Baekho not long after her mom died. It was also the time when her 6 oppas started to change.

After her mother died, everyone started to change. The guys would be out of the house most of the time, leaving Reina alone at home. Reina knew Baekho when he just transferred to their middle school. He was really nice and sweet to her just like how her oppas were before her omma died. Reina and Baekho were best friends within weeks and couples within 2 months. Reina thought he was really in love with her but she was wrong, he was never in love with her.

-------------Flashback----------

‘Be careful on your way home’ Baekho said as he waved to Reina. She smiled and waved back. They parted ways from the school gates and Reina walked back home. Reina was halfway home when she realized that there was something she needed to buy.

*That book should be out today right?* Reina squealed and walked towards the bus stop. Reina took the bus and alight somewhere near the bookstore. She happily walked towards the bookstore and asked the store assistant if the book she wanted had arrived. The lady nodded and went to grab the book for her. Reina went to the cashier and prepare to pay for the book.

*I can finally read the book today!* she was about to pay for her book when she saw a guy that looked like Baekho walked past the bookstore with another girl. She quickly paid and grabbed the storybook before she rushed out of the bookstore.

She looked around for sights of Baekho and spotted him in front of her with his hand around a girl’s waist. She had only seen his back so she wasn’t sure if it was him but the person do looked like Baekho from behind.

‘Oppa, aren’t you afraid that your girlfriend would find out about us?’ the girl beside him said.

*Its not Baekho, he told me he had tuition now* Reina shook her head and was about to leave when she heard the guy’s voice.

‘Ha! That naïve girl would never find out about us. She totally believes what I said. Besides, its not like Im cheating on her, anyway. I dated you before her plus she’s no fun at all. If you think it this way, I wasn’t even dating her at all. I was just playing with her. How could she be so naïve? It took me barely 2 months to date her. That girl’s really stupid.’ Baekho laughed as he held the girl closer to her.

‘You’re so much more prettier than her and you so much more fun. She doesn’t even want to have with me like you do and you did a pretty job on that’ Baekho said and kissed the girl on her lip. Reina couldn’t believe her eyes and her ears. She couldn’t believe that the one in front of her was the one she loved. She couldn’t believe that he had lie to her all these while and all that nice and sweet Baekho was just his acting to deceive her.

Reina stood rooted to the ground as she watched them kissed in front of her. She was too shock and hurt to react. How could he do that to her? Baekho noticed someone staring at them and turned towards the direction only to see Reina not far away from him.

Reina froze as they met eyes with each other. She expected Baekho to be shock, and tried to  explain things out to her but he only smirked and walked towards her. ‘Oh you’re here Reina?’ Baekho said as he walked towards her.

‘Don’t come near me’ Reina hissed as she glared at Baekho, totally disgusted by his character.

‘Why darling?’ Baekho sweetly cooed and tuck a few strand of hair behind her ear.

Reina slapped his hand away and glared at him ‘Dont touch me’

‘Looks like you’ve found out? That’s good. I was still thinking of how to dump you away. Looks like I don’t have to now that you have found out huh? That was easy’ Baekho said it like it was nothing to him. Reina felt her heart hurt more at his words.

‘Come on lets go to my house and continue’ Baekho said to the girl beside him, his eyes never leave Reina’s as he told the girl beside him. He gave Reina one last smirk before he left with the girl, leaving Reina behind.

-------End Of Flashback-----

Outside Reina’s room, Kris managed to tear his eyes away from Reina’s room. He had heard enough of her cries. ‘Call the guys up’ Kris said as he walked away from the house. Luhan turn around and took out his phone and dialled Chen’s number as he walked out of the house. Lay didn’t say a word as he walked out as well.

‘Hyun-’ the moment Chen picked up the phone, Luhan spoke coldly into the phone ‘get the guys’ he didn’t even gave Chen time to digest and hung up the phone after he spoke. Both Lay and Luhan followed behind Kris without any words, they knew what they were about to do. Kris needed to vent his anger now and Exo-M would be out for a fight today, a bloody fight. Both Luhan and Lay didn’t have any objections to that, they wanted to fight too, to erase the pain and cries of Reina in their heart.

Kai as well, walked out of the house. He could go anywhere now as long as he was not staying there. His heart pained with her every cries. He couldn’t take it anymore, it was painful, far too painful for him to take it. Everyone except Chanyeol left the house. They all only had one thing in mind, to forget about the promise, the promised they had made in the hospital that night, the promised that made them change and throw away everything, everything including themselves.