Chapter 1

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

‘Wake up’ Kris said as he knocked on the door. Reina stirred in her bed but continued back to sleep, not bothered with the one outside her door. ‘Still don’t want to wake up?’ Luhan asked as he passed by the door. Kris just nodded and walked away.

‘Looks like I get to wake her up again’ Luhan said. *She should’ve wake up when I called her too* Kris shook his head and cover his ears with his hands as he walked down the stairs. Lay who came out of the kitchen with a cup of milk raised his brow upon seeing Kris with his hands on his ears.

Kris nodded upstairs while he made his way towards the dining table. ‘Aissh’ Sehun cussed while Lay placed his cup of milk down and instantly covered his ears. They were annoyed but got themselves prepared for whatever that was about to happen.

‘Ahhh!!’ Then comes the scream from Reina’s room. ‘She will never learn will she?’ Lay said and release his hands from his ears when the screamed stopped. ‘Is we never learn will we? Why did you even let Luhan in?’ Sehun looked at Kris who shrugged and took his seat opposite Lay and Sehun on the dining table.

‘Oh, Reina’s awake?’ Chanyeol and Kai came out of nowhere and rushed towards Reina’s room.

On the otherside, just 10 minutes ago, Reina was soundly asleep in her bed when a voice called out to her. ‘Wake up Reina, wake up’ she felt a hand shook her body. She shrugged the hand away and continued to sleep but the person was determined as well. Reina heaved a sigh and forced her eyes to open.

When she opened her eyes, she saw a pair of big bambi eyes staring back at her. Luhan was lying on her bed with his head resting on his left palm. ‘Oh my princess is awake already? Here’s your morning kiss’ Luhan smiled brightly before he placed a big smooched on her forehead.

‘Ah!!!!!!!!!!!’ the next thing Reina knew, she was already screaming her lung out because of Luhan. *What is he doing in my bedroom again? Did he just kiss me on my forehead?!*Reina could felt herself getting hysteric. She couldn’t believe he did it again despite her telling him again and again not to enter her room. *What is wrong with him? Doesn’t he understand what I’ve been telling him?!* Reina could felt herself flare up just by thinking the number of times he had enter her room and kissed her forehead this week alone.  

Before she could even kick him out of her room, her door busted open with another 2 boys pilling into her room. Reina didn’t even have to turn around to know who they were. ‘Oh you’re awake already Reina?’ Kai said as he skipped to her side.

‘Morning Reina’ Chanyeol said as he pushed Luhan aside and sat on his seat.

Reina got up from her bed and the guys instantly followed. *Seriously, do they have to do these every single day?* she heaved a sigh before she spoke again ‘Guys, out! I need to prepare for school!’ she pointed towards the door, expecting them to leave.

‘I can help you to brush your teeth and help you shower.’ Luhan volunteered while Kai and Chanyeol said in sync ‘I can help you prepare and change into your school uniform’

Reina shoved all of them out of her room. ‘No, I can do it all by myself’ with that said, Reina slammed the door in their face before she strode tiredly into her bathroom. *What a day to start! I haven’t even went school and Im already low in battery* Reina thought sarcastically.

Reina sighed as she checked herself in the mirror. She had already come out of the bathroom with her uniform. *Another day of my life* she let out a sigh again.

Yes, that’s right. Her life had been like this ever since 3 years ago when her mother died. She had lived under one roof with 6 guys that weren’t blood related to her. No, that wasn’t the worst thing if that what you are thinking. The worst thing was that she had to live with 6 guys that had extreme characters. 3 of them with extreme cheerful, flirt and ert character while the other 3 remaining guys with extreme cold character that would throw daggers or cold glares her ways most of the time. And on top of that, they all just have to be gangsters. Imagine how miserable her life is.

If you asked how she ended up with those 6 guys, blame her mother for that. Reina was raised by her mother alone when her father died at her age of 3. Normal parent would have adopted a kid for her child’s companion but Reina’s mother just had to prove herself to be someone abnormal and adopted 6 kids to be Reina’s companion and protect Reina when she wasn’t around.

It was as if Reina’s mother had predicted it, she passed away 5 years later after adopting them from the orphanage and left this house to Reina and the 6 boys.

Not only that, Reina’s mother made a will before she died. Inside the will, there were enough money for all of them to survive all the way up to college and with that comes the condition. Her mother made sure they were to live together in that house in order to get the money in her will. The guys could have disagreed since they could made a living themselves but they had promised her mother to take care of her before she died. Reina didn’t understand why and the only reason she could think of was to repay her mother’s kindness.  

Reina walked down the stairs and Chanyeol instantly pulled her beside him. He passed a slice of bread and placed a cup of milk in front of her. Reina looked over to see the 3 cold people in front of me. Although she didn’t like all of them but she didn’t hate them and afterall they’re older than her so she should’ve at least respect them. ‘Morning’ Reina said even though I know the 3 wouldn’t reply.

‘Morning babe, want me to give you a morning kiss?’ Kai said and lean towards her. Reina held out her hand and stopped him immediately ‘Its okay.’

Kris oppa stood up and went towards the door, ‘We’re all going to be late.’ he said coldly. Reina quickly stood up with her bag and walked towards the door as they left for school together.

Lay, Sehun and Kris walked ahead without waiting for Reina to lock the door while the rest of them waited beside her.

‘Lets go Reina ah’ Luhan said and cling his hand to her right hand while Chanyeol and Kai fight to cling onto my hand on the left side. With that, the 3 of them began their childish fight again while Reina rolled her eyes and walked away. *There goes all the drama again* she fastened her pace, not wanting to be caught in their mess.