Chapter 36

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 

‘Luhan, let me down! Its embarassing’ Reina squealed and ducked her face while the people around stared at her. Luhan just ignored her and continued to push the trolley around. Reina facepalmed herself, regretted that she had agreed when Luhan wanted to tag along with her.

 

-----Flashback----

After Reina had finished washing the plates, she walked out towards the living room to grab her purse. ‘Where are you going?’ Luhan asked as he looked away from the tv.

‘Grocery shopping’ Reina replied and headed for the door.

*Grocery shopping? Sounds fun* Luhan switched off the tv and hopped over the couch. ‘Wait for me Reina. I want to go too!’

Reina thought of the incident the previous time when she went alone and didn’t say more when Luhan wanted to tag along. She thought that it would be better since there’s somebody to accompany her. She didn’t want the previous incident to happen again.

*Maybe it wouldn’t be that bad* But Reina’s thought was proven wrong when they entered the mart.

Reina went over to for a trolley since she figured that she could do more grocery shopping with Luhan here with her. She pulled out the trolley and pushed it towards what she wanted to buy when Luhan stopped her. ‘Let me do it’ Luhan gently nudged her. *Why not?* Reina shrugged and passed it to him.

Reina was about to walk away when she was suddenly lifted in the air. ‘Ah!’ Reina squealed in surprise and turned her head around to seeing Luhan smiling at her. The next moment she knew it, she was already sitting inside the trolley.

‘Luhan, what are you thinking?’ Reina lightly scolded while she tried to get down from the trolley. Luhan just went to the back of the trolley and began pushing it.

Reina turned to look at Luhan who was whistling while he pushed the trolley. ‘What are you doing, stop Luhan, I want to get down now.’ People were already starting to notice her.

‘Mommy looked, that big sister is inside the trolley, I want to be inside the trolley too!’ a little girl pointed at her while she tugged on her mother’s hand. Reina felt her face flushed pink from embarrassment and duck her face down, attempting to hide herself.

------End Of Flashback----

 

‘What do we need to get Reina?’ Luhan glanced around as he pushed Reina who was inside the trolley wishing that there was a hole for her to hide in. Luhan took a peek at Reina and saw that she was covering her face with her hand. *Silly girl, you used to love it the most when we used to come to the mart together for grocery shopping. You’re the one that said it would made grocery shopping less boring despite the stares you would receive from people*

‘Reina?’ Luhan shook her shoulder with one of his hands while he continued to walk them around.

‘Cant you just stop the trolley and let me down?’ Reina looked up from her hand and glared at Luhan.

Luhan shook his finger ‘Nope. Even if you managed to come down, I’ll still pull you up and put you inside.’ Luhan pushed them towards the fruit section.

‘What should we get for fruits?’ Luhan asked as he looked at the fruits in front of them. *Remind me never to come with Luhan again* Reina gave up and pointed at the strawberries not far away from them.

‘Alright strawberries here we come!’ Luhan pushed the trolley towards the strawberries and picked up a few box to let Reina choose.

‘This one’ Reina pointed out the box of strawberries in the middle of Luhan’s hand after a long time. She figured that the box of strawberries had more strawberries inside. Instead of placing that box of strawberries into the trolley, Luhan placed all the three boxes of strawberries into the trolley.

Reina rolled her eyes ‘Why did you even asked me to pick when you wanted all 3 boxes of them?’ slightly annoyed by it. Luhan just chuckled and pushed the trolley away. *One box would never be enough for you. You could finish it up within 5 minutes all by yourself.*

‘Want any grapes? Or shall we have apples and oranges?’ Luhan pushed the trolley towards where all the other fruits were.

After they were done with the fruits, Luhan pushed the trolley over to get the other groceries. Luhan stopped the trolley and went forward to grab some ramen. He threw it one by one in Reina’s way and made sure he hadn’t used too much strength so that Reina would hurt herself while catching the ramen. He glanced sideway to see Reina slightly enjoying herself while catching the packets of ramen and putting them inside the trolley. He secretly smiled before he made his way back to the trolley.

When they’re on an empty alley, Luhan speed up as he pushed the trolley forward. Reina slightly squealed by the thrilled of it. Luhan immediately stopped when he found the whipped cream on the shelves. He took it down and placed it into trolley before he forgot about it. He almost forgot that Reina always eat her strawberries with whipped cream.

When they’re done with all the groceries, Luhan pushed the trolley toward the counter. He grabbed a cone of ice cream before he placed everything on the counter for the cashier to scan. The cashier stared at Reina who was in the trolley. Reina bite her lip in embarassment and attempt to get out but Luhan placed a hand on her shoulder to stop her and raised his brow at the cashier 'Arent you going to scan the items?' 

Red-faced, the cashier quickly looked down and scanned the items. 

Luhan placed all the plastic bags into the trolley and paid for the items before he pushed the trolley towards the exit. Luhan took everything out while Reina get herself out and placed the trolley back. When Reina came back out of the mart, Luhan already had all the bags of grocery in hand. ‘Give me some bags, I’ll help you carry’ Reina held her hands out.

Instead of placing bags of grocery into Reina’s hand, Luhan took out the cone of vanilla ice cream and placed it Reina’s hand. ‘Eat it before it melts’ Luhan left after he placed it in Reina’s hand. He slightly glanced back and smiled to see Reina on the ice cream he just bought.