Chapter 16 - The Past Part 5

One Roof, 2 Group Gangster, 6 Boyfriends-To-Be

 


Reina walked out of her classroom to see Kai leaning against the wall. ‘Oppa’ Reina called out when she saw him.

‘Lets go’ Kai smiled as Reina took his arm.

‘Arent we waiting for the others oppas?’ Reina frowned and asked as they started walking away from the school gate.

‘Nope, its just you and me today’ Kai gave Reina a smile as they continue walking.

‘Arasso’ Reina replied and Kai stopped in his track. ‘Why? Are you not happy to be with me?’ Kai raise an eyebrow and looked at Reina.

Reina quickly waved her hands in front ‘Aniya. Oppa.’ Kai just chuckled.

Reina chuckled as well realising how silly she had looked ‘Let go! But where are we going?’ Reina asked as she hook her arms around his.

‘That’s my girl’ Kai patted her head before he continued ‘Lets have some dukkbokki shall we?’

‘Ne. Lets go!’ Reina pulled Kai’s arm as she walked forward. Kai chuckled at her reaction. They went to the street stall near the school.

‘Ahjumma, 2 dukkbokki and soondae please’ Kai said and pulled a chair out for Reina before settling down beside her.

‘Hows your day? Did anyone bully you?’ Kai asked as they wait for their food to arrive. He knew there wouldnt be anyone who would dare to bully his baby sister with presence of him and the rest but still he wanted to ask.

‘Im good. Class were still the same, boring as always’ Reina made a face and Kai chuckled.

‘Aigoo! Still not use to class without us?’ Kai asked as he pinched her cheek but Reina just slapped it away with an annoyed expression that made the smile on Kai's face wider.

Unlike before, now that they’re in middle school, they couldn’t ask to be in the same class anymore. All the four boys were in the same class while Reina was alone in another class. Reina could see get to see them in school but only during break time when they ditched their friends to eat with her or when they walked past her classroom purposely just to see how she was doing.

‘Careful, its hot’ Kai passed the dukkbokki and soondae to her when the ahjumma arrived with their orders.

‘Ne’ Reina replied and digged in. Kai tucked her loose strain of hair and place it behind her ear while Reina beamed at him.

‘Eat slowly, I don’t want you to choke.’ Kai warned as he watched her eat.

‘Arasso’ Reina replied as she turned to face him. ‘Arent you going to eat oppa?’ Reina asked. That’s when she noticed the groups of girls still staring at her oppa. Their eyes sparkled when they looked at him and talk among themselves. That was when Reina realized they were interested in her oppa.

Earlier on she had saw them looking at her oppa when they just came in, she thought it was nothing and shrugged it away but she was wrong. ‘Oppa, they’re looking at you. I think they like you.’ Reina said as Kai ate his soondae.

‘So?’ Kai replied as he continued to eat, not even bothered to look up from his food.

‘So?’ Reina repeated. ‘Wait, you know about it oppa?’ Reina asked and confirmed it seeing no surprise look on Kai’s face.

‘Yeah but why should I care about them when I have my baby sister here with me?’ Kai just shrugged it away but he paused as he decided to tease Reina a bit.

‘Why? Do you want me to date one of them? I can ask for their number now. I bet they’re willing to give it to me.’ Kai looked up from his food and tease Reina. He further by pretending to check the girls out.

‘Which one should I get the number from?’ Kai pretended to consider the girls from the table next to them.

‘Oppa! You’re really going to get their number?!’ Reina gasped as she looked at Kai with shock on her face.

‘Which one should I get the number from Reina? Which one of them do you think is pretty?’ Kai continued to tease further, his eyes still on the girls on the table next to theirs.

‘Well pick the one you like, I have no idea, its not like Im going to date them anyway.’ Reina sulked as she replied. She didn’t like the idea of her oppa dating another girl because that would only mean she’ll lose all her oppa’s attention. But even though she disliked it, there was nothing she could do about it. She didn’t want to be seen as selfish.

‘What?! You really want me to get their numbers?’ Kai’s eyes widened as he heard what Reina said. He quickly turned around to face Reina. The shock on his face immediately changed into a smile when he saw the expression on Reina’s face. Reina was staring and poking at the food in front of her.

‘Silly girl, oppa only has eyes for his baby sister. He wouldn’t leave her alone for another girl.’ Kai said as he caressed her cheek.

‘Really?’ Reina’s face brightened as soon as she heard what he said.

‘Yeah, if you don’t like it, I would never date anyone and I’ll stay with you forever if you want’ Kai replied as he looked tenderly into her eyes. Reina just smiled at his words.

‘Lets eat, the food is getting cold.’ Kai motioned the food to Reina. Reina nodded and began eating again while Kai stared at her for awhile before eating his own food.