Shots

Repeated Instances

When Yoo Mi sees Chanyeol again it is nearly a week later.

It's not because she'd been avoiding him, but simply because their schedules hadn't matched up. Yoo Mi had requested to work most mornings and Chanyeol worked most nights.

By the time they meet again, it's within the walls of Club Answer*, one of the most popular night club in Seoul.

That night, Yoo Mi had decided that, because she hadn't been able to have much fun recently, she'd make due with getting drunk, dancing, and finding someone to get rid of her ual fustration. It's how she finds herself at the aforementioned club.

She had been dressed to be noticed, her black body-con skirt, five-inch heels and crop top making her feel noticable. It's also how she quickly finds herself being pulled towards a table to where some girls and boys are effectively getting wasted and offer her drinks. With a smirk and tilted nod of the head, she graciously accepts, sitting down to pour herself a shot.

It's when she feelt a pair of eyes on her that she glanced up, thinking it's one of the boys, but instead found a set of big, brown eyes, smooth, brown locks and the giant, gangly stature of Park Chanyeol.

Yoo Mi isn't one for holding grudges, and she'd already gotten over her little confrontation with Chanyeol when she winked, and tipped her shot back, allowing the bitter liquid to slide down . Yoo Mi set her glass down, abondaning the table with less then a 'Thanks,' as she walked over to her co-worker.

And maybe it's because she'd been club hopping and drinking already a little more then usual that evening, or maybe its just the fact that Chanyeol looked great, but she found her arm's wrapping themselves around his neck as she hugged him.

Pulling back, she presses against him, leaning into him to talk into his ear, "Dance with me!"

It's not a request, it's a demand. And one that Chanyeol simply nodded along to as he left Baekhyun and his date as he walked with the young woman to some area of the club where they can dance.

It's while they're pressed against each other among the throngs of people and the blasting music, that Yoo Mi took a good look at him. She already felt the buzz of alcohal, but can't deny that there's just something about Chanyeol that night. Maybe it'd always been there, but the way his eyes danced under the lighting of the club, and the way he was looking at her, made her soak.

Yoo Mi isn't one to hold in the fact that she wanted Chanyeol, and with the way he gripped her hips, made her only want him that much more. So it is that she leaned forward, brushing her lips against his plump, pink ones as she giggled.


"I want you," was all she said before she placed her lips against his. Her hands gripped his shoulders, feeling light-headed and drunk from everything Chanyeol. If she could of captured that moment - from the way his hands pulled her closer, to how she rolled her hips back against his, and the perfect way tongues, and lips effortlessly moved against each other - Yoo Mi would pull away to go find a camera.  Her fingers moved from his shoulder to his neck, tangling in the locks that, since she'd first seen him, she had thought looked soft.

She was proven right. Because damn, does Chanyeol have soft hair and he smells far too good. Sweaty, the smell of too much soju, boyish, and uniquely Chanyeol.

And when his hand travels to the small of her back, she finds herself pushed against him to feel an all too noticable bulge against her leg.

But, when a moan is let out, and Yoo Mi isn't sure if it's from her or from Chanyeol - not like it matters they were too wrapped up in each other - Chanyeol breaks the kiss, pulling away from the young woman.

She's not sure what he saw in her, aside from bruised lips, lust-ridden eyes, and messy hair, but he saw something.

Enough to pull her out of the club and into the first taxi they can find.

It's enough for Yoo Mi to wish she had worn a shorter skirt.


*Club Answer (Once La Nuit Blanche) is one of the most popular clubs in Seoul. Apparently pricy, and caters to anyone in their 20's, the club is known for it's amazing decor and for some racy photos that were leaked last year of club members in some situations.