Heated

Repeated Instances

When they arrived to the apartment, Baekhyun ushered Yoo Mi to the couch, snickering to himself as he reached for his phone and snuck to the kitchen. He watched from around the corner as Chanyeol and Yoo Mi quietly talked, the so high between the two that the conversation was stunted by awkward pauses and lingering, heated glances.

Baekhyun smirked, before sending a text down to his friends, Luhan and Sehun, asking if he could stay the night. He wasn’t fond of how the couple was loud in their bedroom, but, he’d it up for the sake of Chanyeol’s libido.

Coughing, inconspicuously, he went back to the living room, “I’m gonna go down to Hunhan’s apartment. If you need me…” he narrowed his eyes at them, “Don’t bother calling me. My phone will be off.”

Chanyeol gave his friend a weird look, “Why are you spending the night with them?”

“Because you’re about to get laid and I don’t want to have to hear it,” he said, blatantly, before turning to Yoo Mi, “Think of it this way, at least the only thing wet about you tonight are gonna be your .”

Both Chanyeol and Yoo Mi gasped, ready to yell at Baekhyun but were cut off by him running out the door and slamming it behind him.

Chanyeol and Yoo Mi stared at each other for a while. A while turned into several long minutes in which Chanyeol has a weird, shut-down of his brain while Yoo  Mi was simply contemplating Baekhyun words.

With a huge sigh, Yoo Mi got up from her seat on the couch across from Chanyeol and went to straddle Chanyeol’s lap. Her arms wound around his neck and pulled him into a short, yet passionate lip lock before pulling away and grinded her hips down against his noticeable bulge.

“Wanna have ?”