Eyelashes and Coffee

Repeated Instances

When Yoo Mi woke up the next morning she found herself feeling warm and and found arms wrapped around her waist. She looked back to see Chanyeol, his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open as he peacefully slept. She smiled, thinking he looked adorable with his messy hair and long eyelashes brushing against his skin.

She turned her head back around to look out his window, admiring the view he had from his room. Yoo Mi could see a good portion of the Seoul skyline and she wondered how it was that Chanyeol had gotten such a nice, convenient apartment. She would of stayed to wake him up and ask, but her mind was telling her it was time to wake up and get the hell out of there.

Sighing, she gently pushed Chanyeol's arms off of her waist, feeling a bit odd from the leave of the warmth and skin against her own. She shook her head, reminding herself what her mother always said to her.

It's better to sleep alone.

Yoo Mi frowned, setting her pretty, plump lips into a firm line as she stood up and proceeded to pick up her clothes. As soon as she was able to locate and place her clothes back onto her body she turned back towards the bed. Walking quietly over to it, she leaned down to look at Chanyeol. Once again, she found herself admiring his pretty eyelashes - I wish I had his eyelashes - and kind of wishing she could crawl back into his bed. 

"Thanks for last night," she whispered, before turning away and walking out of the room. She sighed, deciding that a trip to Starbucks was indeed in order. 

On her way out the door she was surprised to see Baekhyun in the kitchen. The young man was yawning and stretching, looking back and raised an eyebrow at seeing the young woman staring back at him.

He looked back to Chanyeol's room, "Is he still asleep?"

Yoo Mi nodded, fidgeting a bit. She had never been in this sort of situation. Usually, the guy she went back with the night before, lived alone and she could sneak away. But with a roommate - a roommate she had also had with - there too, it was doubly awkward.

Baekhyun nodded, looking back to the young woman in front of him who clearly looked uncomfortable. 

Yoo Mi cleared , "I have somewhere to be," she said, nodding once to Baekhyun, "I'll see you at work tomorrow," she said, before all but running out of the apartment.

As soon as she was out the door, Yoo Mi sighed and walked to the elevator. She really wished she hadn't had to have such a weird moment with Baekhyun, no matter how short it was. She looked out the window of the elevator, shrugging and sighing. She couldn't do anything about it now besides go on and get herself that coffee she so desperately needed.