Cold Feet

Repeated Instances

Yoo Mi sighed as she flopped down next to Chanyeol, her hands coming up to clutch at the blankets around her chest. She turned to look over at her coworker, chuckling as she reached over and pushed his sweaty bangs away off his forehead.

Chanyeol's hand shot up and gently took her hand, turning towards the young woman by him as they controlled their breathing.

Yoo Mi held her small grin as they looked at each other, before her eyes flickered down to their joined hands resting below Chanyeol's collarbones and pulled her hand back, smiling again at him. She sat up, pressing her back up against the wall as sighed. Yoo Mi looked over when Chanyeol sat up alongside her, watching as he raked his fingers through his hair and looked over at her.

Yoo Mi raised her eyebrows at him, before she opened and asked the question that had been on her mind for the past hour, "You wanna be buddies?"

Chanyeol was so surprised by this he choked on air.

Which involved Yoo Mi to burst out laughing.

Chanyeol coughed a few times, a red flush covering his cheeks as he smiled lightly.

Yoo Mi shook her head as she waited for his response, "Well?"

"Why me? Why not Baekhyun?" the words left his mouth before Chanyeol could think to filter them. He quickly slapped his hand over his mouth as Yoo Mi simply shrugged.

"I like the way you are in bed," she said, "Besides," she smirked, "I like really like your deep voice. Its a turn on," she teased, giggling at his red face.

He nodded softly to himself before looking away to think about it for several minutes.

"O-okay."

Yoo Mi looked at him, "Really?" she asked, excited.

He nodded, "Sure."

Yoo Mi nodded, smiling faintly before she yawned and slipped back under the covers, her feet slightly sticking out of the blankets. Chanyeol stared at her for a moment, before he let out a sigh and settled in next to her, his feet also poking out and bumped against her's.

Yoo Mi giggled and gently bumped her foot back against his as she snuggled up to him, her eyes quickly sliding shut as she welcomed Chanyeol's warmth.