Final - Stayed

Repeated Instances

Yoo Mi looked up from her camera, smiling as she listened to the familar whirring of the camera's flash going off. She pulled the polaroid that slid out into her hands, turning the photo up to watch the photo expose.

"How'd it come out?"

Yoo Mi bit her lip, feeling a huge smile want to work its way onto her face as she turned around to answer, "Really nice, actually."

A deep baritone voice let out a chuckle, a strong, lanky arm wrapping around her waist to bring her against a broad chest. Her eyes slid shut as warm, soft lips pressed against her forehead. 

Looking up, Yoo Mi reached up and brushed auburn strands away from chocolate eyes, "Thank you for bringing me here, Yeol."

Chanyeol smiled sweetly, nodding as he pulled back, the hand that rested around her waist pulling back to link his fingers through her's, "Figured it was time for a break. You looked like you needed to get away."

Yoo Mi laughed lightly, standing up on her tip-toes to kiss his cheek chastely. Pulling back, she looked around her, taking in the scenary.

They'd boarded a plane a few days before, happy to get away from their lives in Seoul for a while as they went on vacation to Beijing. Between Yoo Mi's broken Chinese she'd picked up over the years, and Chanyeol unable to read directions, they'd gotten lost more then a few times, but had enjoyed their time together either way.

Now, on their last day, Chanyeol had woken his girlfriend up early, pulling her out of their comfortable bed and into some clothes, before he took her to the Forbidden City. Where Yoo Mi had proceeded to go insane with her camera, taking pictures of everything.

Yoo Mi sighed happily, tugging Chanyeol out the front gates, leading him away from the palace grounds. She looked around her, taking in the various sounds, smells, and sights around her. It was a lot like Seoul, but at the same time, a lot unlike Seoul. 

"So what do you want to do now?" Yeol asked, taking her bag from her to carry it, noticing the way the strap began to bite into her shoulder.

Yoo Mi hummed to herself, leaning her head on his shoulder, "Can we go back to the hotel and just stay in?" she asked, her real question I just want time with you, implied.

Chanyeol smiled, "Sure. Order in some food and maybe mess those sheets up again."

Yoo Mi giggled, jokingly jabbing him with her elbow, "Not like they're not from last night," she said, tugging on his hand.

He chuckled, squeezing her hand lightly, looking up as the sun began to set. He stared at it for a minute, noticing the beauty the way the light from it reflected back onto his equally beautiful girlfriend. Her skin glowed, her eyes shined as she turned back to smile at him, and he could see that, after two years of coming back to Seoul with him, her happiness radiated off of her in way he had slowly come to love.

Running his thumb over her knuckles, he stopped her, pulling her back to him, "Hey, Mimi?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Yoo Mi looked up, a little confused by his sudden declaration, before smiling sweetly, leaning up and pecking his lips lightly, "I love you too, giant."

 

 

 

 


Want more? A new story will be up that'll contain spin-off chapters :3