Left

Repeated Instances

Chanyeol looked up towards the door as he refilled a customers drink, wondering if he would finally see Yoo Mi walk through the doors. When he saw it was only another customer, he deflated a little, sighing as he took the drinks over.

It'd been almost two weeks since he'd last seen Yoo Mi, with no word about where she was. Truth be told, by now he felt guilty over he'd said. He hadn't meant to upset her, but there were just things he wanted to know about her.

Chanyeol just sighed, knowing that by now, it wouldn't be helped by how he felt because Yoo Mi certaintly wasn't going to change on that matter.

He looked up from writing a receipt, seeing Kris walking towards his area, straightening up, thinking that he might know where Yoo Mi was.

"Hey Kris, where's Yoo Mi been? Did she ask for some time off?" he asked his boss.

Kris looked at him, raising an eyebrow in confusion, "Yoo Mi quit a week ago, Chanyeol. Didn't you know that?"

Chanyeol slowly shook his head, looking away from his boss as he stared down at his receipts. 

He'd go to her apartment after he was off to see if she was still there.

***************

"Yah, Chanyeol, it's freezing out here, you stupid giant!" Baekhyun complained, following his best friend down the street towards Yoo Mi's apartment building.

Chanyeol only shrugged noncommitedly, hurrying towards Yoo Mi's apartment. 

Once they reached the building, they rushed up the steps, Baekhyun wrapping his scarf tighter around his face. When they got onto the landing where her apartment was, Chanyeol all but ran to Yoo Mi's door, about to knock when he realized the door was cracked open.

Frowning, he gently pushed the door open, his eyes raising to see an empty apartment before him.

Baekhyun came up behind him, gasping, "She's gone."