Thirsty

A Day In The Life of Exo

“Hey Suho, look, Kai’s face can touch his !”

Suho stared rather pointedly at his own reflection in the mirror to show that he was deeply concentrating on the choreography. As the second verse pounded through the speakers and shook the walls, Suho heaved a sigh of relief. Although only Chanyeol, Sehun, Kyungsoo, and himself were doing any real practicing, the other two remained somewhat quiet, save for the occasional snicker or inexplicable outburst.

“Good job, you guys!” their choreographer congratulated, giving Suho a pat on the back as he started jogging out of the room. “Take five, I need to pee,” he shouted over his shoulder. Suho took a moment to catch his breath in the corner of the room where all the bags had been thrown. He didn’t get much time to recuperate before the demons decided he hadn’t had enough.

“I can’t-”

“Just twist it like this- ah! Ouch!”

“Give it, I’ll do it- ouch!”

“Let me, noobs. Ouch!”

Suho glanced over at the group of boys gathered on the ground, passing around an apparently stuck water bottle. They all glanced from the bottle to each other, and then to Suho.

“Suho-hyung~!” they all chimed. “Kyungsoo’s water bottle won’t open.”

Suho folded his arms across his chest. “Are you guys seriously trying to tell me that four fully grown and physically fit men can’t open a water bottle?”

Kai glanced over to where Chanyeol, the last remaining member, was dancing through the routine one more time.  “Chanyeol hasn’t tried yet!”

“Tried what, Kai?” Chanyeol asked, sauntering over.

“Open this bottle.” The magical bottle exchanged hands yet again, and Suho turned away, confident that the problem had already solved itself.

Not more than thirty seconds later: “ing hell, Chanyeol!”

“Oh, , that really hurt!”

“Blood! Oh my God, blood! It’s everywhere, I can’t...oh no...I can’t... whoa... ahhh... breathe... hnnngh...”

There was a loud thud.

“Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo! I think he’s dead.”

Suho spun around quickly, only to find Chanyeol standing over Kyungsoo’s unconscious body with two parts of the plastic bottle that had been broken clean in half, yet still had the lid firmly screwed on. The sharp jagged edge of the broken bottle had torn a gash into Chanyeol’s hand, drawing a thin stream of blood

“How is that even possible?” Suho breathed in disbelief as he looked away from the broken bottle and watched them try to resuscitate Kyungsoo.

 


Hiiiiii~ Thanks to everyone who supported this story by commenting, subscribing, and upvoting~! You guys are awesome! I hope you liked the update! Please let me know what you think in the comments! ^^