More Like Hide and Seek

A Day In The Life of Exo

“Hyung...”

“Say it louder, . He can’t possibly hear you.”

“I’m scared, Kai.”

“Dammit Kyungsoo, stop being such a chicken and-”

“It...is four in the morning. Why are you two out of bed?” Suho asked through gritted teeth as he pulled the door open, battling to stay calm. “More importantly, why are you outside my door?”


“Kyungsoo and I were watching T.V and-”

“Not me, Suho-hyung! I was just getting water! I was obeying curfew.”

Kai took a moment to glare at the wide-eyed bastard who had just sold him out.

“Anyway,” he practically snarled. “We saw Baekhyun go out the front door.”

“Okay,” I sighed. “He probably wanted some air-”

“I don’t think he was awake, hyung.”

I tilted my head to the side. “What do you mean?”

“He looked like he was sleeping. Or maybe he was a zombie or- ! OH MY GOD! KYUNGSOO, YOU , RETRACT YOUR DAMNED CLAWS AND LET GO OF MY ARM. There are no zombies here!”


“They're not here because they’re out there...coming to get us...” Kyungsoo whimpered, releasing his tight grip on the dancer's forearm, not noticing the bright red semi-circles of blood his nails had left behind.

“Do you know where he’s going?” Suho asked, already shrugging into a thick coat and slippers.

“Well, no. He was asleep, hyung. Duh.”

Suho narrowed his eyes at the informality. As he turned and entered the living room, he collided into the group’s maknae.


“Annyeonghaseyo,” Sehun greeted politely, even bowing his head a little. He shifted the newspaper under his arm and peered at the odd search party that had assembled. “Might I ask where you are all going?”

“Out to find Baekhyun,” Kai barked. “Problem?”


“Easy, Kai,” Suho hissed. “Baekhyun wandered off. Have you seen him?”

Sehun pursed his lips as he thought. “Maybe the roof.”

Suho uttered a quick thanks before scurrying out the door and up the stairs. As the maknae had promised, Baekhyun was on the roof.

Well, more specifically, he was making snow angels out of the gravel on the roof. Suho lifted him off the ground with ease, clicking his tongue reproachfully as he took notice of the many scratches the gravel had left on the vocalist’s bare skin.

Suho paused as he examined the skin, walked in a small circle, looked at Baekhyun, threw his head back in exaggeration, and continued on his way.

“Someone go get his clothes off the roof.”


I hope you liked the update~! Thanks to the 21 people who subsribed to this story~! A special thanks to gaemgyu245 and bigbangsuju2ne1snsd  for commenting! :)

 

The next few updates will be longer. :P