Not Quite Hide and Seek

A Day In The Life of Exo

“Pororo’s on now,” Kai whined. “Suho, change the channel!”

“Okay, Kai, calm down.” Suho gave the overly eager dancer a pat on the back to settle him down before reaching over to the coffee table for the remote.

It wasn’t there.

He stood up, scanning the couch and then nudging Kai aside.

“Where’s the remote, Kai?” Suho sighed. Kai gave him a shrug, settling back down on the couch. Suho got on his knees, leaning over to check underneath the table. As he searched, something prodded him on the . He spun around and found a floating remote in the air. Upon closer inspection, he found that it was being held up by a slender, pale arm that, after being pulled on a bit, was revealed to be attached to Exo-K’s eccentric rapper.

“Hey Suho,” he greeted nonchalantly. “Found the remote.”

“What the hell are you doing under there?” Suho asked in disbelief.

“Well, hello Chanyeol. How are you today? I’m fine, thanks for asking, Suho.”

Chanyeol slid back underneath with an indignant huff and an inexplicably high grunt.

“You elbowed me in the face!” Suho heard Baekhyun whine from underneath the couch.

“You guys, keep it down,” Kai mumbled absentmindedly as he clicked over to the channel where Pororo was playing, displaying absolutely no concern for the mental health of his bandmates. “Can’t hear.”

“Sorry Kai,” Chanyeol and Baekhyun grumbled.

“Sandwiches?” Kyungsoo called, appearing in the room with a tray of neatly stacked sandwiches. Kai craned his neck to see the T.V as Kyungsoo set the tray on the table, wrapped two sandwiches in a napkin, and set it down on the ground where it was snatched up with a “thank you”. He took a seat and was met with a loud “ow”.

“Go sit in the other chair!” Sehun shouted from underneath that sofa. Kyungsoo obliged without a word.

Suho noted with confusion that all the members were with him in the room. “How are you playing hide and seek if everyone’s here?”

“We’re not playing hide and seek,” Chanyeol answered.

“But then what...” Suho trailed off, deciding that it was always better not to know. As he took his seat back (a loud welp made it apparent that he was seated directly over Baekhyun’s head), he wondered just what he had gotten into by agreeing to be the leader of these weirdos.

 


Hello~! A big thank you to everyone who has already subscribed and commented to this story! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Let me know what you think of it~! :)