Careless, Careless

A Day In The Life of Exo

“Lipstick?”

“Ahhh gah.”

“You’re right, you have a slightly more pink undertone. Let’s just go with a gloss.”

“Ooh wah.”

“No, this should be fine. It’ll make your eye makeup stand out. Stay still...there!”

“Jong-pa. Jong-oppa. Jongin-oppa. JONGIN-OPPA!”

Suho poked his head into the bathroom, where Tao and Baekhyun were perched precariously on the edge of the bathtub as they smothered the poor baby’s face with all sorts of makeup.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Suho sighed exasperatedly as Lina reached her arms out for him. He lifted her up and sat her on the sink counter, dabbing at her face with a wad of tissue. “You made her look like a .”

“Hoor.”

“No, don’t say that,” Suho said quickly, covering with his hand and realizing too late that there was now lipstick everywhere. Baekhyun and Tao giggled as Suho continued to wipe away their masterpiece.

A loud bang in the hallway outside made them all turn. A flash of bronzed skin and dark hair were their only hint, but they all knew who had just faceplanted into the carpet.

“You good, Kai?” Suho called warily.

“Your mother thinks I am!” came the response, along with the rustling of clothes as Kai brought himself back to his feet and hurried away again.

“He’s fine,” Suho mumbled to Lina as he continued wiping her off. He arched his neck so that his face was near the door and called out to Kai. “Baekhyun and Tao put makeup on Lina.”

“Don’t let them put makeup on Lina!” Kai shouted, his voice somewhere in the vicinity of the front door.

“They already did!”

“Take it off, then!”

“Kai, come here and do it yourself. She’s your-” Suho paused to bat away the hand that Lina had tried to put in his mouth, “-sister. Yours, not mine.”

“I have to go to practice,” Kai protested. “I’m already late! Can’t you keep an eye on her for an hour or so? She likes you!”

Suho looked down at Lina, who blinked back up at him with her big baby eyes. “One hour.”

“Suho-oppa?” Lina babbled.

“And Tao-oppa!” Tao added cheerfully, tickling her belly.

Instead of laughing like a normal baby, Lina glared at him and grabbed her own stomach defensively. “Toe-pa bye bye.”

“Toe-pa? Tao-oppa!” Tao corrected, enunciating carefully. “Tao-oppa!”

“Toe-pa.”

“What about Tao? Can you say Tao?”

“Toe.”

“Tao.”

“Toe.”

“It’s one syllable,” Tao protested quietly as Suho carried Lina away.

 




“Try this- ahh!”

“Mmm mm.”

“Then what about this? Say ahh!”

“Mmm.”

“Lina, sweetie, eat something! Kyungsoo-oppa made these just for you.”

“Dungpoo-oppa.”

Kyungsoo-oppa.”

“Dungpoo-oppa.”

Suho poked his head into the kitchen to find Lina seated on the counter while Kyungsoo tried in vain to feed her one of the cupcakes that he had baked for her.

“Suho-oppa!” she greeted, waving her small hands in the air.

“She says your name perfectly,” Kyungsoo noted with a resentful pout.

“Dungpoo-oppa.”

“Try D.O. Say it, Lina: D.O.”

“B.O.”

“That’s not better,” Suho noted with a slight smirk. “B.O.-oppa made you cake, Lina. Say ah.”

Lina opened eagerly as Suho spooned a lump of vanilla cake and a strawberry frosting flower in. “Yummy?” he asked. She nodded eagerly and then clutched his shirt in her tiny fists until he lifted her up off the counter.

“Why don’t you like Kyungsoo-oppa?” Kyungsoo whined.

“Dungpoo-oppa?” she asked, voice muffled as she buried it in Suho’s sweater.

“I give up,” Kyungsoo sighed defeatedly.

 


Hi~! Thanks to everyone who commented, subscribed, and upvoted~! ^^ I hope you guys liked the update, Let me know what you think~! ^^