Baa Baa Blue Sheets

A Day In The Life of Exo

Suho greatly values his sleep.

 

Between Lina crying, finding backup lightbulbs for Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol screaming at each other over video games, Kai’s snoring, and Kyungsoo crying when his lights go out, a full night’s sleep is a rare treasure.

 

This night, he wakes up at four in the morning, but not to the sound of screaming or crying. He’s just a little chilly.

He breathes a sigh of relief, glad that there’s no catastrophe to avert this early. He feels around for his blankets to ward off the chilly air, only to come up empty. Suho sits up, groggily rubbing at his eyes as he searches for his trusty, fluffy blanket. Not only is his blanket gone, but the blue sheets that had most definitely been there when he went to sleep are gone too. Even after getting up to check the floor for his blankets, he can’t find them. He blinks down at the bare mattress in disbelief - how could his entire set of sheets just disappear?

He glances over at Tao, and instantly regrets his decision to do that, recoiling into himself as he remembers too late that Tao sleeps and his blankets are also all gone. He places one of Tao’s stuffed animals strategically over the sleeping maknae’s crotch on his way out the door.

The lights in every room are out, save for Kyungsoo’s, which rivals the luminosity of the Rockefeller Christmas tree. He’s about to turn back to his room and put on a sweater when he hears a bleat.

Suho peers into Kris’s room warily. “Kris?” he calls at the giant seated at his desk. “Do you want to tell me what the hell that is?”

Kris turns around in his wheely chair, a small lump of white fur huddled up in his lap. “His name is LaMarcus.”

Suho searches for a glimmer of humor in Kris’s steely gaze, but, as always, there is none. “Why is LaMarcus here?”

“Sehun and Luhan told me to return the alpaca, and I did, but I walked through the goat section of the pet store on my way out, and this little guy caught my eye.”

“Kris, you can’t-”

“LaMarcus stays.”

“Kris-”

“LaMarcus goes, I go.”

Suho sighs. “Kris-” he begins. Before he can finish his thought, the goat burps, a little strip of familiar blue fabric plopping out of its mouth.

 

“Is that my blanket?”

 

“LaMarcus was hungry.”

 


 

This chapter has been brought to you by imaginekris! (Thanks for letting me use your prompt!)

I hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter of A Day in the Life! Sorry for taking such a long time with this one! Graduation is coming up very very soon, as in next week, so I will have plenty more time to write! If anyone has any suggestions or ideas for the next chapter, feel free to let me know on my Tumblr right here! I'd love to hear what you think, whether it's ideas or comments! Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you so much to all the subscribers/voters/commenters! I really appreciate your support~! <3