The Invasion of Dungpoo's Sanctuary

A Day In The Life of Exo

Lina liked Suho.

Or, at least, that’s what he assumed.

It was a pretty safe assumption, too, judging by the way she climbed onto his foot and clung to his knee, even as he tried to walk back into the kitchen to finish making the coffee. He called to Kai for help, but the dancing machine had collapsed face first into the couch and fallen asleep.

“Do you know how to talk?” Suho asked in confusion as he lifted her up and set her on the counter. Lina nodded earnestly.

“Prove it.”

Lina shook her head. Suho sighed and offered her one of the doughnuts that he had bought for breakfast. She took a bite without taking it from his hand, almost devouring one of his fingers before he could snatch it away.

“You’re Kai’s sister?”

“Jongin-oppa,” she whined.

“Oh, there’s your voice.”

“Who are you talking to, hyung?” Kyungsoo asked, running a towel through his hair as he entered the kitchen. “Omo! A baby!”

Kyungsoo rushed across the kitchen to grab Lina’s hands and make them do a little dance. “What’s your name, little dongsaeng?”

Lina blinked at him before turning to Suho.

“This is Kai’s sister Lina.”

“Lina~! Wah! What a pretty name for a pretty girl!” Kyungsoo cooed. “You can call me Kyungsoo-oppa!”

“Dungpoo-oppa.”

Suho snorted and broke into a laugh at the sight of Kyungsoo’s devastated face.

“Go wake everyone else up so they can meet her,” Suho instructed.

“But I have to make breakfast!”

Suho waved the box of donuts in the air, apparently oblivious to the fact that he had probably just destroyed at least half of them with the movement. Kyungsoo disappeared through the door.

“Dungpoo-oppa likes you, Lina,” Suho told her simply as he poured the coffee out.
 




“A baby!”

Suho traced the birdlike shriek to Baekhyun as he turned around and saw the vocalist darting into the kitchen with his arms outstretched. Lina let out a whimper and clutched Suho’s shirt, burying her face in his chest. It isn’t until he looks up and sees Chanyeol’s terrifyingly bright smile that he realizes the cause of her fear. He pats the back of her head absentmindedly as he tries to single-handedly pour the coffee.

Chen snickered as he entered the room and plucked a donut from the open box. “I know you said you like younger women, hyung, but this is a little extreme.”

Suho rolled his eyes. “This is Kai’s little sister.”

“Kai doesn’t have a little sister,” Sehun piped up as he entered the kitchen, a half-asleep Luhan trailing after him.

Suho shrugged as he moved to stand in between Chen and Minseok as they bickered over the last raspberry jelly-filled donut.

“Hey, hyung, who’s baby is that?” Yixing asked as he rubbed his eye sleepily, appearing in the doorway. He moved out of the way to let Kris and Tao in.

“No girls in the dorm,” Kris demanded as he sat down on the counter and pulled Tao into his lap. The Chinese maknae winced at the movement on his apparently sore .

“Kai’s sister,” Baekhyun explained to the both of them.

“Too many people in the kitchen,” Kyungsoo whimpered from his place at the stove. “My beautiful kitchen.”

Suho could have sworn he saw a tear in Kyungsoo’s eye as he watched Kris and Tao making out on the counter he had cleaned just the other day.

“Baby in the room,” Suho protested. The couple broke apart begrudgingly.

“Where is everybody?” a voice shrieked from the hallway. “Is there a fire? FIRE! FIRE! FI- oh, there you are.”

Kai’s head pokes through the door of the kitchen, but there is no more space for him to step now that the entire band has crammed themselves into the small room. “Why is Kyungsoo crying?”


Thanks to everyone who supports this story by commenting, subscribing, and upvoting~! I really appreciate it! ^^
 

I hope you guys liked the update~ please let me know what you think in the comments~! <3