Alpaca My Bags and Leave

A Day In The Life of Exo

“He’s going to flip out!”

 

“Shut up, Sehun! Just help me carry it, okay?”

 

“No, I can’t get involved in this, Luhan! I just-”

 

Suho sighs quietly as he hears the snippets of their conversation drifting through the door. He pushes it open and steps inside. The two fall into a frozen silence as they hear the front door click. Luhan is apparently the first to unfreeze, appearing at the end of the front hallway, a frantic mess of tousled curls and wrinkled clothes.

 

“Suho!” he almost screams in Suho’s face as he hurries closer. “You’re home early!”

 

Suho examines him through narrowed eyes. “Practice ended sooner than usual.”

 

Luhan tilts his head back and laughs heartily, only adding to Suho’s suspicion.

 

“What did you do?”

 

Luhan smiles innocently, blinking his eyes cutely as he tries to subtly slouch so that he is almost a little bit shorter than Suho. “Nothing, Suho. I’ve just been here waiting for you to get home because I just...I just...I love you so much.”

 

Suho takes a step forward and is intercepted by a tight hug. “SO MUCH!” Luhan shrieks, arms forming a vice-like hold around Suho.

 

“Ahh!” Suho chokes. “Oxygen!”

 

Luhan forces a nervous giggle, then releases the annoyed leader. He casts a worried look over his shoulder where he can just barely see Sehun’s shadow moving around the living room in an attempt to hide it. When he turns back, the wild look in his eyes makes Suho sigh again.

 

“Seriously, Luhan, what did you do?”

 

When Luhan sticks his leg out to keep Suho from going any further, his suspicions skyrocket.

 

“What did you do?” he shouts, wrestling a little as he tries to get through the human wall that is the very toned Chinese ulzzang.

 

“Suho-oppa!” a little voice calls. Suho’s eyes widen immediately.

 

“Is that Lina? Is she in there?” he demands. “If you put her in any kind of danger-”

 

Suho’s threats are interrupted by his sudden escape from Luhan’s arms. He scurries quickly into the living room. His face falls and he lets out a sigh. “Dammit, Luhan, I said no.”

 

“But Chanyeol really wanted one,” Luhan protests, the neck of the fluffy white alpaca standing on their carpet. Lina peers down at them from her seat on the alpaca’s back. “And Lina likes him.”

 

“I guess he’s kind of cute,” Suho starts to say as he helps Lina off the alpaca. “We can keep him for a day, but-”

 

There is a loud gurgling noise, and before Suho can register what is about to happen, he is wiping alpaca spit off of his face.

 

“It goes tonight.”


Hello~! Thanks to everyone who's supporting this story with upvotes, subscriptions, and comments~! :) I hope you enjoy the update! Please let me know what you think in the comments~! Feedback makes for a better story! ^^