Cup of Joe

A Day In The Life of Exo

“No biting, Baekhyun!” Suho called half-heartedly at the two members going to war on the ground. They tumbled back and forth on the carpet, shouting profanities at each other as they clawed and thrashed.

“Repressed ,” Kai hissed in Suho’s ear as he passed by in the hallway. Suho rolled his eyes.

“Not everything’s about !” he shouted about Kai’s retreating back.

“It is when you’re this y,” Kai retorted, jiggling his a little in the tiny shorts he had pulled on without bothering to turn around and face the leader. Suho rolled his eyes again. If he kept his job as the leader of Exo-K for much longer, the muscles attaching his eyeballs to his head were sure to wear out from all the rolling they did. One day, his eyes would just pop out and roll across the floor.

Maybe one of the little monsters could use it as a chew toy or something.

“I’ll call Kris and tell him you’re misbehaving if you don’t stop it right now,” he warned the squabbling animals.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun broke apart almost immediately, crossing their legs on the ground as they settled down.

Well, Baekhyun crossed his legs.

Chanyeol had a mini-spasm as he attempted to tangle his ridiculously long legs into a giant knot, then fell sideways onto the ground, earning himself a mouthful of carpet.

How was that even possible?

Suho didn’t know, Suho didn’t care.

They were finally quiet.

“Breakfast,” Kyungsoo called from the kitchen, blissfully unaware of the battle Suho had just dominated Baekhyun and Chanyeol in. “Get it while it’s hot.”

The two guilty-looking children trudged behind Suho as he led them into the kitchen and pulled out two chairs at the table for them. “Sit,” he barked. They did as they were told.

Suho looked up just in time to see Sehun arrive in the kitchen, clutching his newspaper under his arm. He watched in disbelief as the maknae strutted over to where the troublesome mug of coffee was seated proudly on the counter, lifted it to his nose for a sniff, and then promptly turned it upside down over the sink. Sehun then pulled out a satchet of instant coffee from the pocket of his sweatpants, emptied it into the mug and added hot water. He stirred it casually, as if though he hadn’t just thrown away forty-five unretrievable minutes of Suho’s life.

“What was wrong with the coffee?” Suho asked, voice verging on the edge of being raised.

“Nothing,” Sehun said with a shrug. “I just remembered that Luhan sent me some instant coffee from China to try.”

He sauntered off, sipping his cheap coffee.

Everyone seated at the table snickered quietly to themselves.

Suho’s hand clapped onto the table, making the steel table legs vibrate against the tile and the glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice shake. He glared at each of the members individually.

Kyungsoo appeared from behind him, wielding his spatula. “Eggs?”

He served Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kai their eggs, pausing briefly to ask where Sehun had wandered off to.

“Your yogurt, Suho-hyung?” Kyungsoo said, handing him the carton of yogurt. “Do you want nuts on it?”

Suho shook his head. “There are enough nuts in my life.”


Thanks to everyone who subscribed/commented/read~! I hope you like the new update! :)