Black and White

A Day In The Life of Exo

 


“You guys ready?” the photographer asked, absentmindedly wiping the lens of his camera as he watched the group of idols pile into the room. “Exo-M first, please. Just sit on the bench and pose casually.”

 

“Sit on the bench and pose casually,” Kris barked at the members. They shuffled past him with their heads down, almost shivering in fear as they seated themselves on the bench side-by-side.

 

“Get a little closer together,” the photographer instructed with an encouraging wave. “We’re all friends here, let’s see a little more affection.”

 

“CLOSER!” Kris shrieked from his perch on the end of the bench.

 

The photographer’s eyes widened. “Leader, can we have you on the floor, please? Your height is throwing off the balance just a tad.”

 

With a resentful glare, Kris slid off the bench and landed with a thud on the concrete ground.

 

“Perfect,” the photographer whimpered, too afraid to make any more suggestions. His camera snapped the picture with a click that echoed through the absolutely silent room. “All done! Wow, a perfect take in less than five minutes! Thanks for being so cooperative, you guys. Exo really is a photographer’s dream come true.”

 

They nodded and mumbled their thanks at him as they shuffled back across the room, heads down as Kris’s shadow loomed over them.

 

“Exo-K, we’re ready for-”

 

“ YOU!”

 

All eyebrows were raised as Chanyeol’s voice carried into the room followed by the sounds of scuffling behind the door. It swung open and hit the wall with a loud smack.

 

“Chanyeol-” Suho tried to reason as he hurried in behind the rapper.

 

“No!” he shouted, storming over to the bench without greeting the photographer.

 

Sehun was glowering at him, eyes narrowed as he fumed quietly.

 

“You guys, we’ll talk about this when we get back to the dorm. Right now-” Suho begged, “Wait...you guys, where’s Baekhyun?”

 

“Hmmph,” Baekhyun mumbled through a mouthful of chips, waddling back toward the group. “Food!”

 

“Later, Baekhyun, we have to finish the shoot first,” Suho tried to reason, placing a hand on Baekhyun’s back to guide him over to the bench.

 

“O...kay...” the photographer managed to choke out. “Let’s have Kai on the floor right there, Baekhyun next to him. Then leader can go right behind Baekhyun. D.O, take a seat right there. Chanyeol and Sehun, stand beside him on the bench and laugh together.”

 

“No way in hell I’m standing next to him!” Chanyeol shouted, shrugging Suho’s hand off his shoulder.

 

“Chanyeol, please!” Suho begged.

 

“Get away from me,” Chanyeol hissed as Sehun jumped up on the bench beside him.

 

“D.O, can you help, please?” Suho asked. D.O reluctantly grabbed hold of the angry giant’s leg and fastened on tightly.

 

“Would it be okay if Sehun put an arm around Chanyeol?” the photographer requested meekly.

 

“Sure,” Sehun said with a fake smile as he s a hand around Chanyeol's neck and tugged D.O's cap off. “We’re all pals here. Right, pal?”

 

Chanyeol almost snarled as Sehun leaned in to sneer in his ear, launching into a stream of swear words.

"Sehun, don't touch my hair," Kyungsoo protested as the maknae began combing his fingers through it.

 

“Baekhyun, can you put your hand on Kai’s back?” the photographer asked.

 

“Mhm,” Baekhyun mumbled absentmindedly, still eyeing the table of food set out in the corner. “I’m just gonna grab one of those donuts, give me a minute...”

 

“Baekhyun, stop,” Suho pleaded, trying to grab onto Baekhyun’s shirt before he could escape. 

 

"Hey, Suho-hyung, I think the camera is about to-" Kai started, eyeing the machine warily.

 

A click and a flash filled the room just before Chanyeol shoved Sehun off the bench, Baekhyun wandered off to find himself a donut, and D.O bursted out crying because he had just been kicked in the ear by someone twice his size.

 

Suho dropped to his knees and stared in disbelief at the horror that was unfolding before him. “Stop, you guys,” he whimpered in a futile attempt at stopping this trainwreck. “Be good...”

 

“It’s okay, Suho...” the photographer tried to console him, “I’ll find a way to make this picture work...”

 

As he stood in front of his group of motionless members, Kris sent Suho a look.

 

A look that very much said “Don’t you wish you had my boys instead?”

 

And judging by the lone tear that brimmed in his eye and the look of complete and utter defeat on his face, Suho’s answer was most definitely “yes”.


Thanks to everyone for supporting this story~! Sorry for the long wait~ I hope I've appeased you with this chapter :) Please let me know what you think of it in the comments~! <3

As an extra apology, here is some eye candy (inspiration for the chapter!):

photo 20130517_exo_xoxo2-600x395_zps0e79e700.jpg

photo 20130517_exo_xoxo3-600x399_zps8abc52dd.jpg