Going Postal

A Day In The Life of Exo

“Bills, bills, newspaper, bills, pamphlet, bills, pamph-oops!”

A large package tumbled from Suho’s grip to the ground before him. He tucked the mess of envelopes into his pocket before picking it up and examining the label.

“Kai!” he called as he entered the apartment. “Underwear.”

The stark- dancer pranced into the room, snatched the package between two daintily extended fingers, and pirouetted away without a word. Suho was too used to it to spare a reaction.

“Weird,” Sehun muttered, appearing next to Suho in the doorway just in time to catch Kai's special performance. He removed his hat and shook it to clear off the snow, running a hand through his hair.

“Where have you been?” Suho asked.

“Here, there, everywhere.”

“Oh Sehun.”

“I went to get bubble tea,” Sehun grumbled. “Luhan went to the bubble tea shop in China and called me so that we could have a phone date.”

Suho rolled his eyes at the reluctantly romantic maknae. “Package?” he said, offering out the fully stuffed envelope that had “SEHUN-AH~! ^^” painted on it in glitter glue.

“Luhan’s present!” Sehun snatched the package and darted into his room, leaving his hat on the floor in his haste. Kyungsoo wandered in through the door as soon as Sehun had disappeared and tutted at the mess of snow and mud on the ground. He bent to lift the hat and wipe up some of the sludge with his hands.

“Hello, Suho-hyung,” he greeted half-heartedly, sighing as he shrugged out of his coat and hung it neatly in the closet. He trudged into his room without another word.

Suho made a mental note to go cheer him up later, but as of right then, he had more important matters to attend to: a letter from Kris scrawled in dark red ink. Blood?! Suho's hands quaked as he tore open the envelope.

 

Hey Suho.

Control your damned kids.

If I hear one more story from Luhan about you losing one of them or letting them run around , I’m going to have to take matters into my own hands. See you in two weeks.


From: Duizhang Kris


Suho whimpered a little in fear of the intimidating Chinese leader’s warning. How was it that he could feel Kris’s anger all the way from China?

There were two weeks until Exo-M wrapped up their Chinese promotions and returned to Korea to be reunited with their counterparts. That meant Suho had two weeks to whip his boys into shape. Surely he could do it. How hard could it be?

“STOP PULLING MY HAIR, YOU BUTTWIPE!”

“STOP BITING ME FIRST, STUPID!”

“DON’T CALL ME STUPID, STUPID!”

“YOU JUST CALLED ME STUPID, STUPID!”

“YOU STARTED IT, STUPID!”

“YOU’RE SO STUPID, STUPID STUPID!”

“YOU USED TOO MANY STUPIDS IN YOUR SENTENCE, STUPID!”

“Sehun-ah, Kai, please-”

“SHUT UP, KYUNGSOO!”

Oh. In unison. At least the two of them agreed on something.

“SUHO-HYUNG, HELP!”

Ah, there it was. Could he ever get through a whole day without having someone scream his name?

“SUHO-HYUNG!”

Suho set down the warning letter and trudged into Kyungsoo and Kai’s room.

Every freaking day.

 


Hi~! Thanks to everyone for subscribing, commenting, and upvoting this story! I hope you liked the update! ^^